Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Liquid Pomade

Delivers moderate hold while maintaining natural movement. Unique lightweight liquid complex helps seal in moisture, adds control and shine without weighing hair down.

Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spearmint, vetiver, lavender and other pure flower and plant essences

Aveda men pure-formance™ liquid pomade:

• Lightweight liquid complex adds shine with moderate hold/control that maintains natural movement. Holds down unwanted volume, seals in moisture and leaves hair looking natural

Water\aqua\eau , Glycerin , Alcohol Denat. , Methyl Gluceth-10 , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Malt Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Ursolic Acid , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Decyl Glucoside , Hydrolyzed Algin , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-11 , Polyquaternium-4 , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Adenosine Phosphate , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Creatine , Simethicone , Isopropyl Alcohol , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol

How strong would you say this is 1-10
Start your review of Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Liquid Pomade!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
I grew my hair out from being buzzed and during the awkward stage (Mohawk) I used this to keep it styled. Contrary to what the directions say, I put it in wet hair, styled it, and when it dried, it did exactly what I wanted it to do, without looking wet like most gels/pomades look. Perfect for pixies!
I found this product at an Aveda concept salon. I was getting a haircut and noticed a boy receiving the same service, and at the end of it I saw the barber using this men's pomade afterwards. His cute side-swept bangs were put perfectly in place and it kept his Pompadour cut looking soft yet tamed. He bounced and jumped and his hair bounced with him while retaining its smoothness and texture. I gave it 4 stars because I felt the scent was overpoweringly "male"--woodsy and musky.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Rochester, MN
The Aveda Men Pure-Formance Liquid Pomade is very good. It is plant based which my husband and I like, it works to tame his hair and we think it holds better than another leading brand! It smells great and is long lasting. We love Aveda products!~
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Straight, Fine
Darien, IL
Like this pomade. i have really fine hair and have trouble finding a good product to use. holds hair fairly good but not sticky. gotta on like a liquid but works like a pomade.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Volume / Straight, Fine
Durham, NC
A nice alternative to a normal pomade. it is a unique product but not sure how much better than others
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Straight, Thick
Gatineau, QC
My husband uses this product and he thinks it is great. It is cruelty free and it is made of organic ingredients such as lavender, it controls the unwanted volume and gives the hair a wonderful shine. It is lightweight liquid complex adds seals in moisture and leaves hair looking natural.
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Fine