Aveda Men Pure-formance™ Grooming Cream uploaded by arben j.

BY AVEDA

Creates definition with a medium level of hold. Moisture-rich formula conditions, controls and delivers natural, healthy-looking shine.

Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spearmint, vetiver, lavender and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate , PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Alcohol Denat. , Cetearyl Alcohol , Steareth-21 , Canola Oil\Huile De Colza , Corn Starch Modified , Glyceryl Caprylate , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Malt Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Ursolic Acid , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Algin , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Oryzanol , Adenosine Phosphate , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Creatine , Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyquaternium-10 , Simethicone , PVP , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN40510>

Dylan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using this in my short to mid length hair for years now! Great at all lengths! The smell is amazing and if you like aveda scents you'll fall in love with this product quickly
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have bought this product multiple times (at different lengths of my hair). I would highly recommend this as a stand-alone product for those with medium length "shaggy" hair, just to keep it from becoming messy from the wind. I would also recommend men with shorter hair to use this, to control the back and sides of the head, in supplement with Aveda's grooming clay, to control the front and top. Overall, it isn't enough hold to keep a styled look, but will help you from having "frazzled" hair.
arben j.
columbus, ohio
I like this product for my beard. It's really soft and moisturizing. It smells good too and I think it's one of the best products for beard.
Chris B.
Altoona
I love this stuff and I love everything that is Aveda or similar. My wife was a hair stylist for them. I go to their salons for my longer hair as a male. I just always have to have this As it’s a smooth shave with that Aveda smell. I love it.

back