BY AVEDA

High-performance conditioner works together with pure-formance™ shampoo to refresh and relieve scalp, condition hair and add a healthy shine.

Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spearmint, vetiver, lavender and other pure flower and plant essences

aveda men pure-formance™ conditioner:

Proven to leave scalp feeling calmer, less irritated and less itchy. Works with pure-formance™ shampoo to soothe and relieve scalp while conditioning and adding shine to hair. After just two weeks:
• 72% experienced a reduction in oiliness and greasiness
• 65% experienced a reduction in scalp dryness and itchiness
• use with pure-formance™ shampoo

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Tapioca Starch , Ethyl Macadamiate , Hydrolyzed Algin , Canola Oil\huile De Colza , Malt Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Glycerin , Tricaprylyl Citrate , Capryloyl Glycine , Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate , Stearyl Alcohol , Menthol , Ursolic Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Sorbic Acid , Phenoxyethanol

James D.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this Aveda conditioner. Was given a sample from Aveda and as soon as it was empty i went right back and purchased the full size. Leaves hair delightfully scented and very clean.
Annie Y.
Nampa, ID
I got this for my husband. He is bald BUT (yes, keep reading) has an amazingly thick beard that, since running out of this product, gets a lot of split ends. When he used this product, his beard smelt natural, not perfume like. And, unlike other products for men, this was truly a hydrating conditioner with all natural products. This will definitely be a staple product in our home!
Rolf N.
Waxahachie, TX
Typically most hair products leave my straight, fine hair feeling oily after half a day. Aveda Men's pureformance conditioner however leaves my hair smooth and strong throughout the day. Coupled with their other styling products, I think the natural ingredients without added sulfates and chemicals that strip hair, add health and vibrance even to short/medium length hair.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
This shampoo is bomb.com. I love the Beats as it exfoliates my scalp. When combined with the conditioner it works perfectly. Super soft and it does feel a little ways down but that is ok, because my hair is very frizzy. I use it probably three times a week in between my other shampoos just to keep myself active and aware. I definitely recommend this to both men and women.
Brandon B.
West Allis, WI
This conditioner works really well for those with dandruff or easily irritated scalp. The oils in it really help to calm your scalp. The price is extremely high, so I don't make it a reoccurring purchase. Buy this and use it in conjunction with other conditioners.
Zoheb T.
Detroit, MI
Great Product ! Me and wife love it a lot. It s ucks the Walmart near us stopped keeping this! Must recommended for every guy with thick hair and brows and beard. Need to get this one for me and family at Costco on my next visit :) prices are very reasonable !
Adam M.
Wausau, WI
This is my go-to summer conditioner (use the matching shampoo too). It smells so fresh, natural, clean, and still keeps me smelling like a man. It is great for an every day use and helps strengthen and revitalize your hair. My husband just loves it too.
Quyen N.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift because I was tired of him using cheap products and it smells soooo good and his hair has gotten noticeably softer :) :) helps with his frizz from his kinks
Taylor R.
Lafayette, LA
My husband used this for awhile and loved it. The smell was really nice and light, not overpowering. His hair was so soft and smelled nice for a few days after washing. Highly recommended!
trish m.
Tampa, FL
Totally great k I'm a chick but this made my hair smell like a unicorns hole tbh i lode ittttttt. its had wonderful packaging and i really love k so children of the corn was true bae and the red balloon is number 2 i would recommend this product to others
Drew M.
Is this a good product for oily hair?