Aveda Men Pure-Formance Pomade 2.6oz uploaded by Geri Liz L.Aveda Men Pure-Formance Pomade 2.6oz uploaded by Laura T.

BY AVEDA #91 in Pomades & Waxes

Our Pure-formanceTM Pomade helps mold and style short to medium length hair into any maintainable shape. It has a built-in style-control agent that provides strong hold with lasting shine. Rich, spicy and refreshing aroma with kunzea, citrus. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
They used this on my boyfriends hair when he went to Aveda to get his hair cut, but it was so expensive. It's really pricey and I feel like it doesn't last.
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
I love the tree tea smell and the matte looks always looks amazing I hardly have to put any on! I highly recommend this product.
Amanda N.
We've used this before. It has great hold and doesn't leave your hair looking stiff or crunchy.
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
Nice scent, and very pliable. It was a great product and help my hairstyle perfectly in place even under some windy conditions and just a little bit of water in the hands and an air that may have gotten out of place was easily corrected. Love it
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my daily used product for my hair. it smells better than you can ever imagine and on top of that it is an excellent hair product that provides me with the perfect hold for my hair.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man! I love the way this stuff smells. Hubby shaved his head so he doesn't use it anymore and I miss the smell!
Rubi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this pomade on his clients hd likes it because it's easy to work with
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pomade that is very pliable and easy to work with. It keeps a really good hold.
Ddddd D.
West Hollywood, CA
Doesn't thin your salad. Good texture and volume. Doesn't get you greased up either.
Candace T.
Commerce, GA
My husband has been using this on his hair for years. It always looks great and doesn't weigh hair down or make it look greasy. The smell is a little strong but not unpleasant.