BY AVEDA

Nurture your lips with our soothing, moisturizing, balm containing naturally derived waxes. Delivers lasting moisture relief to dry lips.

refreshes with cinnamon leaf, clove and anise oils

Water\Aqua\Eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Bark Extract , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate <ILN43583>

Aveda Lip Saver™
  • "Where do I even begin??? This product is a lifesaver! My lips were notorious for being chapped and dry. After I got this my lips have been soooo smooth. I no longer get self-concious or worried about wearing additional lip products. It's so much easier to wear liquid lips and lipsticks now. This is worth the money and you get a good amount of product. I go through about two sticks in a year." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product. Built in sun protection which is great. Leaves lips feeling moisturized." in 3 reviews
Ann C.
Minneapolis
My favorite Aveda lip balm/primer by far! I have gone through many of these. Just like the name says they are a lip saver! I have super dry lips and this helps soften and moisturize them! I always have one ready in my purse! Aveda Lip Saver™
Magdalena L.
I love this lip balm, I use it overnight and my lips in the next morning are so soft and well hydrated. If I have my lips very dry I put a layer of this balm when I start my make up and when is time for. My lipstick or lip gloss my lips are well hydrated.
Angie B.
This is the lip balm I've been hoping for! My only regret is that it took so long for me to find it. It's a bit more expensive than other lip balm products, but still quite affordable and lasts far longer on the lips. I apply every night before bed and my lips are soft the entire next day. It smells fairly neutral, is hypoallergenic, and doesn't have much wax, so it's an awesome product for me!
Stacey L.
I bought this lip saver 2 days ago and am already in love! After one use my lips were already soft and not chapped.  I applied before bed and seemed to last through the night.  The packaging is a bit different than other lip products, you have to twist it near the top of the tube to get more to come out instead of the typical bottom twist.  The packaging is simple and looks very neat. I would recommend other to try it.
Emily S.
Best chapstick I have ever used hands down! Long lasting, very moisturizing and doesn’t leave you with a sticky feeling after you put it on. My lips truly feel more moisturized and hydrated after using
Mary L.
This is the best lip balm to ever exist. If your lips are chapped you need this. It doesn’t keep your lips feeling like they have that thick coat of Vaseline but it’s gives you moisture and moisture that lasts!
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
This is the only lip balm I will buy. It is perfect. Smells perfect. Perfect texture. Perfect size. Perfect ingredients. And while it may seem pricey, it is the perfect price for what it is. I love aveda lip saver y'all!
Brittney H.
Athens, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! I was introduced to this stuff a few months ago & will NEVER turn back . I have always struggled with dry , chapped , cracked lips & this stuff saves me every single day . It has a very subtle scent , while it feels nice and soothing on my lips . I can’t get enough ! One stick will last a while , too . SO WORTH the money !
Brandan T.
somerville
Better than any chapstick I’ve used- this moisturizes without feeling too greasy or waxy. I use this before applying any lip color. A bit pricey, but my lips feel noticeably more soft.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I work at an aveda salon and love everything Aveda! This stuff is my holy grail...it moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and moisturized all day. It doesn't go on sticky nor does it have a strong scent to it. Definitely my new go to lip balm from now on.
Felicia R.
Has anyone had a horrible allergic reaction to this product, like I did?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Does this really have spf? The title here says it does but I see nothing about it on Aveda's website.