Aveda Lip Saver™

Nurture your lips with our soothing, moisturizing, balm containing naturally derived waxes. Delivers lasting moisture relief to dry lips.

refreshes with cinnamon leaf, clove and anise oils

Water\Aqua\Eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Bark Extract , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate <ILN43583>

Does this really have spf? The title here says it does but I see nothing about it on Aveda's website.
Has anyone had a horrible allergic reaction to this product, like I did?
Start your review of Aveda Lip Saver™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with a lip product before. It is silky smooth and actually helps heal my dry lips. I 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone!!” in 10 reviews
“Where do I even begin??? This product is a lifesaver! My lips were notorious for being chapped and dry. After I got this my lips have been soooo smooth. I no longer get self-concious or worried about wearing additional lip products. It's so much easier to wear liquid lips and lipsticks now. This is worth the money and you get a good amount of product. I go through about two sticks in a year.” in 5 reviews
“Love this product. Built in sun protection which is great. Leaves lips feeling moisturized.” in 3 reviews
Northville, MI
If I could rate this a ten I would!!!!! It’s more pricy for something like a lip balm, but it is so incredibly worth it! It’s so smooth and truly works. The scent/taste is very appealing!!! I take this every where with me and live by it!
Kernersville , NC
I bought this lip saver 2 days ago and am already in love! After one use my lips were already soft and not chapped.  I applied before bed and seemed to last through the night.  The packaging is a bit different than other lip products, you have to twist it near the top of the tube to get more to come out instead of the typical bottom twist.  The packaging is simple and looks very neat. I would recommend other to try it.
Rocky Mount, NC
An amazing natural product. It is soothing and leaves lips feeling great all day. It is minty and sweet. You can use it as a base before using a lipstick. I would recommend this chapstick to anyone because it’s natural.
Aveda Lip Saver™ uploaded by Tamara C.
I can NOT get enough of this product. Aveda Lip Saver™ has truly "saved" my lips from the awful effects of cold, dry weather. I feel like I am quite addicted to it. I have multiple tubes - one for the purse, one for the car, one for the office, and one for the bedroom. Worth buying!!!
Minneapolis, MN
This has probably been one of my saviors during winter months layered over the lip treatment also by Aveda. I have constant chapped lips and this has seemed to help. I’m a total fan and have 4 or 5 of them in different areas of the house including next to my bed to apply before bed.
Had really dry chapped lips back in March. I was at aveda and thank goodness they had lip savor. So I bought and used and seriously within a few hours my lips where not red or irritated. The moisture was perfect and I use it everyday til that day it's my favorite.
I first purchased this at a salon I use to go to that sold aveda products (which I love and they all have a great smell). Next to my Fresh sugar balm this is a very close second place. Hydrates and has that typical herbal aveda smell. I love it!
I absolutely love this lip balm ! I got this one at the local Jean Madeline store which I recently visited .. it’s a nice balm in tube form which helps heal dry lips .. good for the price you pay for
This chapstick is the best when your lips need a reset. I switch off between this and carmex. Carmex gives more of a glossy finish but aveda’s lip saver deeply moisturizes. There isn’t a scent so this is nice to put on before bed.
Knoxville, TN
The lip saver is the first lip balm I've truly ever LOVED. Aveda has taken the simple concept of lip balm and recreated it! They use natural ingredients that help moisturize and keep your lips supple. For a balm it's not the cheapest-- around 9$, but it lasts forever and really does work magic, so it's absolutely worth the cost! The only thing I wish they had was this version with SPF-- they used to have it, but it was discontinued for some reason.