BeautyHairHair ProductsAveda
Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid

Styling serum weightlessly smooths frizz, helps tame flyaways and adds shine and movement as it restores a healthy look and feel to all hair types.

THE best hair smoothing fluid ever and it’s been discontinued. Has anyone been able to find a similar product they love? I’m at a loss. The Smooth Infusion is not the same. Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid
Okay. I have no idea why my post posted twice!
I am brand new here. Please overlook my ignorance. Are these 6 bottles of Aveda Light Elements Fluid for sale?
Start your review of Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid!
Product Highlights
But for its intended purposes, it is an amazing product and i highly recommend it.in reviews
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid uploaded by Crystal T.
I love Aveda products. My local salon is an Aveda salon, so my stylist introduced me to some really amazing products. I love this smoothing fluid to help tame my fly-aways. I use on damp or dry hair, depending on the humidity. It's a must have for my hair styling routine.
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid uploaded by Rebecca O.
It’s discontinued. If I could go to a company and beg for a product to come back it would be for this. Nothing has ever made my thick dry hair look so shiny and smooth without being oily.
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
I don't even know where to start with this product. I love it so much. Every time my hair looks a little dry I always add some of this product and it just makes my hair super shinny and soft, almost like that just flat ironed look and texture. One squirt does go a long way even if you do use it on a daily basis I have had mine over 3 months!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid uploaded by Amber M.
If you want a nice light product to smooth you’re hair out then try the Aveda light elements smoothing fluid. It is a Styling serum that weightlessly smooths frizz, helps tame flyaways and adds shine. It also adds movement as it restores a healthy look and feel to all hair types. Aveda's own pure-fume aroma with certified organic lavender, blond orange, rosemary and other pure flower and plant essences.Weightlessly smooths frizz and helps tame flyawaysDries with a soft touchable finish!!
Kathleen D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product. It gives me smooth hair that is glossy. I use it after washing and before styling. I think it gives my hair just the right weight it needs, to prevent flyaways. Definitely satisfied and highly recommend!
Rachel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good light smoothing oil for my fine hair. Doesn’t leave it greasy. Takes a drop or two so it lasts forever too. Smells amazing as all Aveda does. Note: this has dimethicone in it which I do not mind but many don’t want that ingredient.
Alice W.
I've used other smoothing serums I liked more than this one, especially for the price. It says to not use more than 2 drops if hair is dry and not more than 4 for wet hair. I usually only use 2 wet or dry. I just don't really notice a difference in my hair when I use it wet. I will say it has lasted me a super long time though.
Luli R.
Wake Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a must. Easy to carry, it doesn’t look greasy after applying and it lasts a super long time
Melissa B.
Okemos, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I put a little of this in my hand and use on my hair. I have brown hair with blonde highlights. It is lightweight in your hair and helps protect your hair from heat damage. I’m very happy with this product. Packaging is great.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great Smoothing fluid! Isn't too heavy and is clear so it won't stain light hair. Can use in wet or dry hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...