BY AVEDA #33 in Hair Treatments

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, blond orange, rosemary and other pure flower and plant essences

Light elements™ smoothing fluid:

• Styling serum weightlessly smooths frizz, helps tame flyaways and adds shine and movement as it restores a healthy look and feel to all hair types.
  • Weightlessly smooths frizz and helps tame flyaways
  • Dries with a soft touchable finish
  • Adds natural shine

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene

Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid
  • "But for its intended purposes, it is an amazing product and i highly recommend it." in 1 review
Karin D.
This product is specifically made for fine haired guests. It can be used on all hair types, but it was intended for fine haired guests who need to keep the weight of products to a minimum. A little goes a long way and you can reapply throughout the day. The bottle is a little pricey, but will last you quite some time. I highly recommend this product.
Sydney P.
Phoenix
This product is the best for thick hair because it can get kind of heavy and make fine hair greasy and weighed down...great to apply on dry frizzy ends, or before you blow dry someone with naturally curly or textured hair
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
I love this product! It does not weigh hair down, is not greasy, and you can reapply it several times without build up. It can even be used at the scalp area to control fly aways. The only thing I wish is that it had some moisturizing properties. Other than that, it's one of my favorite products!
Paige M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this after styling my hair! I use it after I’ve straightened or curled and it works wonders. If I’m smoothing pieces near the root I have to do it super light because I’ll get greasy quick, so I just put it on the ends of my hair most of the time.
Roxy N.
Torrance
I have had and used this product for a long time. I find it that it really helps smooth my hair and stop flyaway after I style it. The scent is so pretty and it lasts a while as a little goes a long way. Recommend it and will continue to use.
K S.
Since being introduced to this product via my stylist I don’t know what I was doing without it. I wanted a glossy shiny look but everything was weighing my hair down or making it greasy looking and feeling. This product is none of those things buys achieves a beautiful healthy shine to the hair and makes my hair feel silky to the touch. Highly recommend works on any hair type. Smells divine.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
Aveda Light Elements™ Smoothing Fluid This serum is THE BEST for taming frizz and is PERFECT for fine hair like mine. It doesn't weigh hair down or add excessive oiliness, especially if your hair is prone to looking dirty (oily)--so important for fine and/or thin hair. It's also wonderful for naturally curly/wavy hair. It tames the frizz and keeps the curls springy! Definitely one of my TOP 3 hair products in my repertoire of ABUNDANT hair care products. Bonus: it smells lovely.
Kaitie H.
This is my holy grail product. It is heavy enough to weigh down my fine wispy hairs, but not so much so that it makes my hair greasy. It's great to use in wet or dry hair!
Rachel R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is great for winter months when my hair gets super staticky. One pump is enough for my whole head. I disperse the product through the ends on my hair first and then I apply whatever is left on my hands to the top layer of hair. If you’re not careful, this can weigh down fine hair.
Brittney H.
Athens, AL
The smoothing fluid helps add shine & smooths down any fly always . I use it almost everyday on myself & on my guests (I’m a stylist) It helps the ends of my hair smooth down . Only negative is that it can become heavy if you use too much or apply too close to the scalp.
Asha D.
I just bleached my hair and it looks really bad, you can see how damaged the ends are. The amount of split ends I have is crazy. Would this product work for my hair.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Has anyone found a good dupe for this?
funciona para todo tipo de pelo? la verdad mi pelo esta muy dañado y e probado otros productos que la verdad que de nada han servido solo el dejar de plancharle a echo que se mejore me gustaria probar este producto y ver su efectividad asi ver si es como se describe
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it makes my hair less frizzy