Aveda Light Elements™ Shaping Wax

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic grapefruit, ginger, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences

Light elements™ shaping wax:

• Creamy wax shapes and defines, giving weightless texture with firm, pliable hold to all hair types.
  • Provides strong hold

Water\aqua\eau , Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate , Propanediol , Stearyl Stearate , Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille , Cetyl Esters , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Stearic Acid , Glycerin , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Glyceryl Dibehenate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Sasa Veitchii Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tribehenin , Arginine , Glyceryl Behenate , Squalane , Oryzanol , Sucrose Stearate , Pullulan , Gluconolactone , Xanthan Gum , Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum , Hydrolyzed Guar , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Geraniol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Calcium Gluconate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol

Does it smell like all other aveda products? Very fresh and natural?
Start your review of Aveda Light Elements™ Shaping Wax!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia, SC
Pixie haircuts out there, this is your holy grail product! Man did I buy so many of these things when I had my hair short. My hair is thick and straight as a board. This gave it texture, stuck exactly where I put it, and most importantly LASTED ALL DAY! Forget the cheaper stuff on the market, and so yourself a favor.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Thick
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I lived for this stuff when I had short hair . It gave me such a nice texture , I just rubbed some on my fingertips, and went through my hair . A little bit goes a long way , so no need to go crazy , or you're gonna look like a greasy mess . I still use it on my son's hair .
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thick
This stuff is PERFECT for styling short hair when you don't want to have that crunchy/gel look. After drying your hair is still moves in the wind but maintains the overall shape for a more natural look. It smells great but the fragrance isn't too overpowering.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Shamong, NJ
Aveda Light Elements™ Shaping Wax uploaded by Nicole L.
I am absolutely obsessed! The salon I go to used this product to give my bangs a wispy/piecey look since I have very thick hair. It works perfectly without being heavy or greasy. I expected it to be pricey but it’s very affordable!
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Wyoming , MI
Amazing product to help hold without a heavy or crunchy feel. Gives it that great amazing Aveda smell, and a flexible hold. Had it when I had a short Bob with piece ends.
Mesa, AZ
I use this on the fly always that frame my face. With curly hair humidity is your enemy but this works great to keep my curls smooth.