Aveda Light Elements™ Defining Whip™

An airy, whipped wax that lets you create texture-with medium hold-without adding weight or stickiness. Absorbs into hair to define and separate; light enough to layer without build-up for all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Light Elements™ Defining Whip™!
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
Have always loved this product. Especially when I have had my hair short. It has been a staple in my haircare product collection for easily a decade.
Kathy P.
669 harvest meadow way
Love Aveda great products and have never let me down always 100% they can be a little pricey but for the value of the product so worth it
rosanne C.
Manahawkin, NJ
This is seriously the best hair pomade. If your hair has short layers it works awesome to give shape and definition to your style. It holds well without being sticky or heavy. The scent is so nice. It has the classic Aveda herbal mix of rosemary and mint.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This is a great product. It holds your hair in place but it is still light and doesn't make you feel weighed down. I love it and definitely recommend this product!
kelly J.
I hated this. Felt greasy amd weighed my hair down. Extremely dissatisfied with this
Lindsay B.
Aveda Light Elements™ Defining Whip™ uploaded by Lindsay B.
Amazing how this can make your hair look elegant and beachy all in the same product. just slightly scrunch in on dry hair after curling. run your fingers through for more a more defined and beachy look.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
This hair wax is amazing and smells good too. Really holds your hair is place
This hair wax is amazing and smells good too. Really holds your hair is place
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
1,038 reviews
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite hair styling product. It disappeared for a while and was super hard to find. Glad to see it has made a comeback. Aveda makes amazing products, I wish they would stop discontinuing my stuff!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
This is actually not the most updated packaging for this product. I like to use Defining Whip for my blowouts. It gives a great cushion for volume and has just the right amount of hold. You don't need much of this product to get the job done. About a nickle or quarter sized amount is plenty!! It can also be used all over the entire head, or on dry hair for more definition.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Great light styling cream! It smells wonderful and leaves the hair feeling nourished as well as styled. Does not leave a matte finish, which is a pro.

Looking for your answer?