BY AVEDA

Weightless texture with light hold for all hair types. Hair feels soft and natural - not crunchy, sticky or dry. Amur corktree and barley blend adds moisture to hair Candelilla wax, organic beeswax and pullulan help provide light, flexible all-day hold Plant emulsifiers from jojoba and soy give the product a soft and creamy texture A blend of Gamma oryzanol (from rice bran) and Sasa veitchii (from bamboo) helps protect hair from UV damage Reduces fly-aways Spicy-citrus aroma features certified organic mandarin, ginger and Australian sandalwood 75ml see more...

Buy on Aveda
  • "Beware those that have sensitive skin though- This made me break out." in 1 review
  • "Great for ANY hair type and my husband loves it too." in 1 review
erin p.
This is a great product to give your hair volume, texture, and hold. It smells amazing, and because so little product is needed, it lasts a long time. Start with a dime size drop or two, and add more if needed!
Lara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love everything about this from the texture, light minty scent, and functionality. I have thick, long, frizzy hair and this does a great job of giving it a light tame and adding shine. I rub some between my palms and run it through to help with flyaways. Also nice to use when I put my hair back to tame frizzes. My husband also loves it for his short hair to give it a bit of control and texture. Though the price may seem a little high, I find a little goes a long way.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
I was previously using a generic pomade until I visited the Aveda store at Mall of America. I was instructed to pair with the Dry Remedy hair oil when using to catch all the stray hairs.

Not only is this product light, it has just enough hold to keep some volume in your hair. I would highly recommend for daily use!
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
A pretty good product for my pixie cut. It shaped everything perfectly and even smelled amazing. Beware those that have sensitive skin though- This made me break out. If you have oily hair, I'd suggest something else as well as this made my hair look shiny!
Tori Layne T.
Branson, MO
I use this to style my short hair, and its great! It keeps its floof all day and I love it! It's a little sticky on the hands, but I guess that might just be me.
amber d.
I use this paired with the hair potion. It helps to create much needed volume & that messy look. A little goes a long way so the tub lasts quite a while.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This creme is the freakin best, no joke. Great for ANY hair type and my husband loves it too. Worth the price, a little goes a looong way
Christina H.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty good product. My wife has very very fine hair and uses this to tame flyaways and not make her hair too oily looking.
Allison T.
Edmonton, AB
I ADORE THIS CREAM. It helps my naturally frizzy hair calm down, and with a paddle brush and blow dryer, gives great style. Definitely worth the price.