BY AVEDA

Helps keep the hair you have longer.* Contains densiplex™—an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certified organic turmeric.

Use the invati™ system for thicker, fuller hair.

Invati™ means "invigorate" in Sanskrit and taps the power of Ayurveda—the ancient healing art of India—to help revitalize the scalp with turmeric.

*Reduces hair loss due to breakage, in a 12-week clinical test of the invati™ system.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, rosemary, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences

invati™ scalp revitalizer:

• Helps keep the hair you have longer.*
  • use as part of the invati™ 3-step system
  • contains densiplex™—an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certifed organic turmeric, that helps keep the hair you have longer*
  • Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold.** Packaging (bottle) meets Bronze-level requirements.
  • Free shipping with any invati™ purchase

Alcohol Denat. , Water\aqua\eau , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Glucosamine Hcl , Adenosine Phosphate , Tocopheryl Nicotinate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Arginine , Caffeine , Salicylic Acid , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Coumarin , Eugenol , Limonene

• What beauty product can you not live without? For me it's...2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I got a sample of this Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Revitalizer in the . 34 fl oz bottle in a 3 step system with the Aveda Invati advanced exfoliating shampoo & thickening conditioner. I have actually heard a lot of good things about this brand/system but haven't been able to ever try it out because the the price tag of just one normal sized bottle let alone the whole trio. I don't have thinning hair but my hair sheds like no other, so after using this I feel like it has helped reduce the shedding, rejuvenated my scalp & it helps to reduce hair loss due to breakage. I like the smell of the organic lavender, Rosemary, geranium, & other pure flower & plants! Two of the main ingredients is organic turmeric & ginseng. While I like all the natural & organic ingredients & have enjoyed using the sample bottles with the great effects. I still probably wouldn't go out & buy these products because they are just way too expensive in my opinion. I could see this being more worth buying if I actually had thinning hair.
Karolyn N.
I bought this product after having my second child. My hair was super thin and it didn't feel right. I got the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp revitalizer to help. It did! It helped with my hair loss and brought things back to normal. I don't think it made my hair grow faster or get fuller/thicker. I think it got me back to normal and that was it -- which is what I was hoping for. Once I was back to my normal hair quality, I went back to using other Aveda shampoos and conditioners.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This was just added to my hair care and it has done wonderful things for my hair. I love how it makes my hair feel and the smell is wonderful. I do however don't like that it looks like pee but I can get over that. It feels good to rub into my scalp and has helped keep my hair from getting oil and greasy quickly.
Feliciaann r.
Ive received this as a free sample i have thinning hair in one spot and ive been using this product on it and it seems to be getting thicker and not falling out breaking off on this spot so when i run out of this im gonna get the full size because i believe it really does work it has a really bad smell but great product.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
This was easy to use, I liked the packaging and the spray nozzle made it easy application. However I didn’t feel like this helped at all with my scalp. I saw no difference and for the price it isn’t worth it. I would not recommend
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I love this stuff! It has a very herbal organic smell. It does not tingle or burn or anything like that. It makes my scalp feel moisturized and it makes the base of my hair feel thicker and stronger. It’s very expensive!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I received a free sample of the Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer Spray (For Thinning Hair) 150ml/5oz and I am very impressed with it. After two weeks, I don't see a huge difference in my thinning hair but I notice a drastic improvement in my dry scalp and dry hair. My hair feels healthier, and the Revitalizer Spray definitely adds texture and volume. I use it once a day and generally after i have used the shampoo and conditioner as well.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a sample of this and thought it was okay. It's not my favorite product and I don't really feel that is something I absolutely have to go out and buy. However it did make my scalp feel great it had a very neutral scent. I would probably buy this again if I needed a hair supplement but I wouldn't go out of my way for it
Raquel G.
Austin , TX
Amazing product! I use twice a day in separate parts throughout my hair. The price points is a bit high, but a bottle lasts me for a while. A little goes a long way. I massage it in my scalp & I love the smell. I recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with thinning hair or simply someone who wants a thicker head of hair, like myself.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
I have thinning hair and a condition called sebhorric psoriasis on my scalp, which is basically dandruff from hell. This and the matching shampoo are the only things other than an expensive prescription mousse (that made my hair fall out) that has given me good results. So happy for this product and this line!! Worth the price.
Kiran K.
What beauty product can you not live without? For me it's Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer I cannot live without it since I started using it!