Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer

Helps keep the hair you have longer.* Contains densiplex™—an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certified organic turmeric.

Use the invati™ system for thicker, fuller hair.

Invati™ means "invigorate" in Sanskrit and taps the power of Ayurveda—the ancient healing art of India—to help revitalize the scalp with turmeric.

*Reduces hair loss due to breakage, in a 12-week clinical test of the invati™ system.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, rosemary, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences

invati™ scalp revitalizer:

• Helps keep the hair you have longer.*
  • use as part of the invati™ 3-step system
  • contains densiplex™—an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certifed organic turmeric, that helps keep the hair you have longer*
  • Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold.** Packaging (bottle) meets Bronze-level requirements.
  • Free shipping with any invati™ purchase

Alcohol Denat. , Water\aqua\eau , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Glucosamine Hcl , Adenosine Phosphate , Tocopheryl Nicotinate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Arginine , Caffeine , Salicylic Acid , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Coumarin , Eugenol , Limonene

How do you actually get to start testing and reviewing products like this one?
For those with genetically fine/thinning hair, how did this work for you?
I usually don’t wash my hair every day. Can I apply the scalp treatment on my scalp if I haven’t washed it and it still has yesterday’s application on it, or does it need to be clean?
Start your review of Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Aveda as a brand! This Aveda Invati scalp revitalizer seems like a good product, I used a bottle but didn’t notice any significant difference in my hair. My biggest concern with this product is the smell, it’s very strong and a masculine type of smell which I didn’t like.
Mila Z.
I received a sample in mail, smell is great and at first I was concerned will this make me wash my hair again but it works great. It lasted me about 4-5 washings and it's great, give yourself nice massage and it absorbs in. Great product. I definitely recommend it
Jamie J.
I bought this for my boyfriend trying to help him with his hair loss. Six months in and this product has done nothing for preventing his hair loss or promote new growth. This was a pricey investment to not see any results. At least he liked the smell of the product.
Alyssa T.
Apple Valley, MN
Unlike what this product is designed for, I do not struggle with thinning hair or hair loss; however, if you are looking for a more natural way to increase your hair's thickness and overall appearance, I would highly recommend this product. It's extremely easy to use and does not leave your scalp feeling oily, even when you use it on dry hair. Additionally, the scent is wonderful!
Nina S.
Forest Hills, NY
I have very fine thin hair so I was very excited to try Invati system by Aveda. It goes with shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment.
You can use Invati as three steps system or just scalp treatment by itself.
What I really like that if you use this scalp treatment each day following the instruction it doesn’t make your hair greasy, so you don’t have to wash your hair each day during the course.
I really like the scent of this product.
I can’t say that I’ve got more fuller hair after one course, but my hair got more volume and more healthy looking for sure!
Im planning one more course in the near future.

You can use Invati as three steps system or just scalp treatment by itself.
I really like the scent of this product.
Im planning one more course in the near future.

Feliciaann R.
Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer uploaded by Feliciaann R.
Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer uploaded by Feliciaann R.
Ive received this as a free sample i have thinning hair in one spot and ive been using this product on it and it seems to be getting thicker and not falling out breaking off on this spot so when i run out of this im gonna get the full size because i believe it really does work it has a really bad smell but great product.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville, KY
The best scalp treatment I have used on the market. It's well worth the extra money it costs.
Daniela E.
Silver Spring, MD
This is one of my go to products. The applicator allows you to spray directly onto your scalp, which you are then surprised with a cooling sensation that feels amazing especially if you have dry or irritated scalp. In addition, it has also definitely helped with thinning and making my hair fuller. I had a small area where my hair was really thin and in a short time it started to grow back.
Gianna T.
Carol Stream, IL
This product is good for hair loss, you spray this in your scalp morning and night to see a different in your hair make sure you rub it in, the product completely drys so doesn’t leave your hair wet. This is the number 1 hair loss product on the market!
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I have tried numerous products in hopes that the front part of my hair would regrow, and this one did the trick!! I use this with the Invati shampoo and conditioner about 2-3 times per week and in about two months I noticed a huge difference!! If you have been searching for something that works please try this, it's worth every penny!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace T.
New Haven, CT
2 years ago
Does anyone know of a good hair regrowth system? I was looking into Aveda Invati™ Scalp Revitalizer but seems to be for reducing hair loss from brushing more than anything. Has anyone tried it?
Stacy B. 2 years ago
Yes, it works! I've been using it for about a year and have noticed significant growth and less breakage