Aveda Invati Shampoo

Cleanses, exfoliates and renews the scalp with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid. Removes build-up of sebum and product residue that can clog pores and affect healthy hair.

Contains densiplex™—an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certified organic turmeric. Use the invati™ system for thicker, fuller hair.

Invati™ means "invigorate" in Sanskrit and taps the power of Ayurveda—the ancient healing art of India—to help revitalize the scalp with turmeric.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, rosemary, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cocamide Mipa , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Propanediol , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Salicylic Acid , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Ethyl Macadamiate , Malt Extract , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Butyl Avocadate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Gluconolactone , Cetrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Citric Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Hydroxide <ILN38360>

Is this worth the money? Does it really help with hair loss?
What is the scent of this product I’ve seen some reviews that it smells bad ? But doesn’t really smell that bad ? Thank you Aveda Invati Shampoo
Start your review of Aveda Invati Shampoo!
Maryam G.
This shampoo is so good, it helps with my hair loss its amazing 🔥🔥🔥🔥 if u have oily hair u need to try this its fireeeee
Maria S.
ottawa
Worked well at first but then started to irritate my scalp and my hair was getting greasy faster. Used it for about 2 years then stopped when the irritation started. I would try again.
Rahima M.
Calgary, AB
I’m literally obsessed with this shampoo. It doesn’t lather much, however your hair and scalp feel so clean. The smell could be improved with this one. It’s great for dry or oily scalps, and I’d definitely buy again. It’s made my hair so thick and I’ve noticed considerably less fallout!
Zohra C.
Montreal
Great for thing hair and you see a difference within a month of usage. Make sure to use everything in the INVATI collection.
Morgan S.
Toronto, ON
I love this shampoo. I have really thin, damaged hair that gets greasy quick. I find this shampoo doesn’t dry my hair out, makes it more volumous and stops it from getting as greasy as fast!
Melissa D.
Brantford, VT
Smells amazing, didnt love this one in comparison to a few other Aveda Shampoos I have used in the past. Still left my hair feeling soft and light. But didnt add much volume to my hair and left a slight oily feeling - needs a bit of improvement but otherwise liked it
Jenn R.
Toronto
This product is magic!! My father in law started using it because his hair was thinning. He now has nice thick hair. It isn’t cheap but well worth the investment. Also a nice earthy smell.
Maddison E.
Dieppe , NB
I love aveda products. The smell AMAZING but they also make my hair feel so good. This shampoo really helped me with hair growth, because i have such thin flat hair and I lose so much of it. But I really noticed a difference afterwards
Faiisa A.
Toronto
Great product that helps to clarify your scalp and hair. Removes dead skin cells effectively while not making the hair too drying. I am completely satisfied with this shampoo.
Susanne T.
Stouffville
I love this shampoo even though it is on the expensive side. I have scalp issues and this does a great job cleaning and leaving it feeling great. It has the best fresh smell. I would buy time and tile again.