suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I used Aveda off and on since the 1980s. As I have gotten older and starting seeing my hair thinning I wondered if there would ever be products for this issue that weren’t drugs or horse pill supplements. I found the invariant line at my salon and decided to try it. The shampoo is very good. Whether it grows hair or not I cannot say but it makes my hair look good and works well with the scalp treatment and conditioner. The scalp treatment is really the secret to the system but I also like the shampoo and conditioner. I also use other shampoos and conditioners from their line as well to change things up. They are definitely worth the money and better than store bought brands.
Aveda does it again! I love this line so much. It’s such a game changer for dry and damaged hair. My hair has completely changed for the better. It’s healthier and smoother. It’s such a great line. I highly recommend. #aveda #voxbox #influenster
I was noticing some hair loss due to stress and this was a recommendation from a few people (including my dr). The smell was ok. I didn’t find it helped with my hair loss. In fact, I felt like I lost more hair while using it. It was also really hard to lather.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this worth the money? Does it really help with hair loss?
What is the scent of this product I’ve seen some reviews that it smells bad ? But doesn’t really smell that bad ? Thank you Aveda Invati Shampoo
more questions