BY AVEDA

inner light™ mineral loose powder

Add a touch of illumination with our lighter-than-air powder, infused with skin-loving, reflective minerals. Silky on skin, and kind to complexion: it sets makeup while reducing excess shine and the appearance of fine lines and pores.

formulated without parabens
translucent coverage; semi-matte finish
increases radiance by up to 22% upon application
talc-free; non-acnegenic

Mica , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Tourmaline , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Zinc Stearate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Geraniol , Citronellol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)] <ILN36379>

Buy on Aveda
    Aislynn C.
    I really like how it leaves my makeup when I first apply it but I’ve noticed that through out the day I have to be reapplying it because I tend to get a little oily. I keep using it because Aveda is all about keeping it natural with their products & I have pretty sensitive skin.
    Laura T.
    Altoona, PA
    This is my “go to” finishing powder. It’s a daily user for me. It’s a non irritating product for my sensitive skin, and is a bit of a buildable product for greater coverage. It lasts a long time and I highly recommend it.
    Alyssa G.
    All time favorite setting powder EVER!!! I have tried a few & this one I never ever react too (my skin is so sensitive) It keeps my makeup in tact along with keeping my skin looking oil-free & smooth as can be!
    Katie D.
    I use this everyday to bake and set and i love it. It’s easy to apply and works to set and decrease the amount of creasing i get around my under eye area.
    Candice M.
    Winona, MN
    I will never use another powder after this one. It is colorless, light and airy, and keeps my Makeup in place.
    Cassie R.
    A perfect translucent finishing powder that is ultra sheer and sets all makeup in place. Love this powder!
    Jennifer H.
    Edmonton, AB
    Absolutely love this finished powder, Perfect soft finish, doesn't settle in fine lines and of course cruelty free which is such a bonus!