Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15, Sandstone

Discover an oil-free moisturiser that you can glow about. Our radiance-infused formula is lightweight - so skin feels like it's wearing nothing yet the finish is smooth and even, and skin is protected with our mineral-derived sunscreen. Sheer coverage; dewy finish Up to 25% improvement in moisture upon application and still hydrating after eight hours of wear Up to 20% immediate increase in radiance Non-acnegenic Portable flip-top tube in a 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) carton 50ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance, creating a more potent bioenergy field for our Tourmaline Charged cleanser, cremes, masques and serums. Lavender: Soothing to stressed skin, refreshing and relaxing to both body and mind. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Tinted moisturizers are a life saver and this one has SPF which is an added bonus. Aveda products are one of my go-to because of the natural ingredients and great scent. I love to put this on sometimes instead of a foundation and it doesn't clog pores and leaves a natural look.
Christian P.
Yes  lives up to their overall standard because it has multiple purpose factor and you can buy it online or ask questions in their stores. It will not let you down. You get what you pay for with this product. I would buy it again.
Ana B.
The product kind of oxidized on my skin a little bit but nothing too bad. It did a good job protecting my skin from the sun and the stay power is good too. I wasn't too heavy on my skin and other tinted moisturizers often feel
Cristina G.
Lakewood, CO
Use this on days I know am going to be outside a lot! It last in any weather and holds up beautifully! Love the way it doesn't feel all heavy!
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
I noticed a difference in the brightness and puffiness which went away. As well it helped with dark circles and fine lines as well.
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
This worked very well for me. It didn't dey my skin out like a lot of these products do. Stuck to my skin and Didn't sweat off.