BY AVEDA

Discover an oil-free moisturiser that you can glow about. Our radiance-infused formula is lightweight - so skin feels like it's wearing nothing yet the finish is smooth and even, and skin is protected with our mineral-derived sunscreen. Sheer coverage; dewy finish Up to 25% improvement in moisture upon application and still hydrating after eight hours of wear Up to 20% immediate increase in radiance Non-acnegenic Portable flip-top tube in a 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) carton 50ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance, creating a more potent bioenergy field for our Tourmaline Charged cleanser, cremes, masques and serums. Lavender: Soothing to stressed skin, refreshing and relaxing to both body and mind. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Crystal M.
Pearl River, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin moistured well. I dont like the way it makes my skin feel when i put it on since i have oily skin but when you take it off your skin is very soft and moisturized.
Caroline M.
Cary, NC
I love this cleanser for making sure my face is clean at the end of the day. I'm using this for the first time and it met my expectations by making my face feel really smooth. It was gentle. I think I would buy it again because it seems to be effective
Meagan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite products. My skin is so soft and smooth. One of the softest lotions I put on my face.
Yolanda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It has just the right amount of coverage for me and leaves my skin feeling great.
ferhat n.
Blida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it but ee maybe i didn t know how cant i use it so tell me some things about it please i would like used it
chaymae y.
Oujda
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes that area of the inner tights gets a little dry so whenever that happen I use this it's so nice