Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme

Rich hand creme intensely moisturizes dry hands leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators help infuse skin with nourishment for moisturized, soft hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme!
Lauren C.
Orlando, FL
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Lauren C.
My daughter& I used this product all winter here in NY every night It helped us both❣️
Rachele S.
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Rachele S.
I love this product! With all the hand washing and abrasive antibacterial sprays, my hands have taken a BEATING!!! This cream helps to keep the cracks at bay and smells so good. I keep a travel size in my purse and on my desk so I’m never far away from soft hands.
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Stacy T.
A thick cream that does a good job moisturizing. Not super excited or in love with the scent though, but it’s not very strong so isn’t very noticeable. The crane takes several minutes to soak into my skin, so it does start out feeling a bit greasy. It does protect my hands in the dry cold winter months. There are probably just as good or better products out there for this price point. [product:aveda-hand-relief-moisturizing-creme]
Lulala M.
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Lulala M.
It smells good but takes long to absorb. Within about 5 minutes after applying this hand cream, probably can’t even unlock your phone with your thumb.
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
[product:aveda-hand-relief-moisturizing-creme] This is an awesome hand crème. It absorbs well for being as think as it is. It is a go to in the car when I’m on the go. I got it from my hair stylist as a gift to try and I’m glad she did. I wouldn’t have thought to use Aveda for lotion if she hadn’t.
Flor M.
Los Angeles
1,045 reviews
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Flor M.
I got this sample for my birthday and was great. It's very small,but I only put a couple of drops to begin. It did not feel greasy, uncomfortable or too difficult to use. I enjoyed the smell, not too strong and the sample is always available. I recommend the sample before committing to their full product.
Hannah R.
My holy grail during the winter. My hands get so dry and cracked this time of year and this immediately helps. It actually last through a few hand washes too because of how moisturizing it is! I also love the smell, it’s calming and not too potent.
Claudia D.
Washington, DC
This is an amazingly moisturizing product. I was first introduced to this as an esthetics student at Aveda. A must for dry hands, callouses or if you want to maintain your already soft hands. All natural ingredients I recommend to anyone especially one who is conscious of the ingredients that is absorbed in their skin.
Allee R.
Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Allee R.
I’m one of those chapstick and hand cream gals. Obsessively trying to find the best one. This is 10/10 never oily. Lasts past hand-washing and all the sanitizer we’ve been using! The smell is clean and not too intense.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
I love Aveda hand Creme especially in the winter and with Covid and washing my hands so much. It smells wonderful and leaves my hands so soft! I usually buy a gift set before the holidays for myself and it lasts through the winter. It can be a little greasy a first which is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5.

Looking for your answer?