BY AVEDA #3 in Hand Cream

Rich hand creme deeply moisturizes dry hands leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators protect skin's moisture barrier, helping seal in softness through three hand washes.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic orange, lavandin, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

Hand relief™ moisturizing creme:

• Intense moisture therapy soothes seriously dry hands—leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators protect skin's moisture barrier, helping seal in softness through three hand washes.
  • Instensely moisturizes
  • Softens and smooths dry hands

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Lactic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Tocopherol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Maltodextrin , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• Hi I would like to know amazing this product is. And what...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?1 Answers
  • I really need a good lotion for my hands they are getting...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I’ve been with Aveda for 2 years now. I never knew about this product until I started working at my Aveda Salon. And oh my god this is amazing! I use this when I’m done washing my client’s hair or whenever I am feeling dry. This is the type of product that doesn’t dry your skin out to where you have to continually use is throughout the day. It’s very moisturizing and enriched with vitamins. It has a very citrusy aroma. The best this about this product is that it’s naturally derived from plants.
Kim O.
This is seriously the best hand cream I've ever tried. It's thick enough to moisturize and keep hands soft for hours but sinks into the skin so quickly. It is also great for elbows and knees too, and can we talk about the smell? Who can beat a more natural, amazing product? Definitely worth the splurge!
Danielle S.
New Haven
This is an absolute must have for the winter months! My handed get so dry because I’m constantly washing there at work. My hands will crack and start bleeding if I don’t keep them moisturized during winter. This is the ONLY hand lotion I have found that does a good job moisturizing, healing my dry cracked hands and doesn’t burn when I put it on! I love this product and seriously will never buy another hand cream.
Jenna T.
I've worked at an Aveda salon for little over a year now and I have to admit when I first started I did really understand all of the hype about the brand.  Hand relief was one of the first Aveda purchases I made and I quickly learned what all the hype was about.  I have very dry skin and after trying Hand Relief I became obsessed!  It's so moisturizing and the scent is light and fresh.  My daughter has eczema so finding a lotion that doesn't flare up her skin is challenging and Aveda products work wonders for her skin.  The price is a little high but the product is worth every penny.  I'll always be an Aveda girl... I'm hooked now for sure!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I worked in Aveda spas, salons and even the stores because I really love and believe in this company and their products. I started using Hand Relief 20+ years ago and do this day it is still hands down (see what i did there?) the best hand cream ever.

The scent is wonderful without being over powering. The cream is thick and rich but blends in well. It does a great job at hydrating skin without being greasy. It goes on well and stays on, even after washing your hands the moisturizing power of this cream lingers in the skin.
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It is super thick but it leaves my hands feeling so moisturized. The best thing about aveda products is that they smell amazing and this certainly does. I definitely recommend it. The travel size is great to toss in your purse.
Bobbie M.
When we moved to Colorado recently my hair and skin dried out. My hands felt and looked like a desert. This hand lotion is amazing and repaired my cracked skin and made my hands so much softer. It’s expensive but worth every penny.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is the best hand lotion I e ever used. I type all day and my hands are typically sore - this helps to alleviate the pain. This also keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and has a nice light scent to it.
Elizabeth J.
Norwood
This is hands down the most best smelling hand cream.It is the best hand moisturizers I've ever found!I use it 4 times a day,and the price won't break the bank!it's extremely gentle on your hands,I give it a million stars!I definitely recommend!
Mia D.
I just graduated from the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology and a lot of their products are amazing. I LOVE the Hand Relief and the Foot Relief. The Hand Relief moisturizes like no other! You can wash your hands and your hands and your hands will not feel dry. They come in two different scents and both smell amazing. It says for women but it's really for everyone with dry hands. Tip: great for hand massages!
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Would you recommend this for people with eczema? Specifically, for a child?
Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
Do they make any other products like this for your face?
Lindy B.
Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?
Sara G.
Alexandria, VA
I really need a good lotion for my hands they are getting super dry and that bothers me, I don't like the kind of lotion that are super tick so I wanna know if someone recommend me this lotion and how long you see. Results
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Hi I would like to know amazing this product is. And what are some benefits of having this.