BY AVEDA #4 in Hand Cream

Rich hand creme deeply moisturizes dry hands leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators protect skin's moisture barrier, helping seal in softness through three hand washes.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic orange, lavandin, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

Hand relief™ moisturizing creme:

• Intense moisture therapy soothes seriously dry hands—leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Andiroba oil and other plant hydrators protect skin's moisture barrier, helping seal in softness through three hand washes.
  • Instensely moisturizes
  • Softens and smooths dry hands

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Lactic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Tocopherol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Maltodextrin , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• I really need a good lotion for my hands they are getting...3 Answers
  • Hi I would like to know amazing this product is. And what...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?3 Answers
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I’ve been with Aveda for 2 years now. I never knew about this product until I started working at my Aveda Salon. And oh my god this is amazing! I use this when I’m done washing my client’s hair or whenever I am feeling dry. This is the type of product that doesn’t dry your skin out to where you have to continually use is throughout the day. It’s very moisturizing and enriched with vitamins. It has a very citrusy aroma. The best this about this product is that it’s naturally derived from plants.
Danielle S.
New Haven
This is an absolute must have for the winter months! My handed get so dry because I’m constantly washing there at work. My hands will crack and start bleeding if I don’t keep them moisturized during winter. This is the ONLY hand lotion I have found that does a good job moisturizing, healing my dry cracked hands and doesn’t burn when I put it on! I love this product and seriously will never buy another hand cream.
Karin D.
My hands get incredibly dry during the winter months, they even begin to split. This hand creme is one of the best I have used. It soothes and moisturizes very well, the only drawback is it can be pricey. I use it daily and love it, but with the price point, I am thw only one who uses it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I worked in Aveda spas, salons and even the stores because I really love and believe in this company and their products. I started using Hand Relief 20+ years ago and do this day it is still hands down (see what i did there?) the best hand cream ever.

The scent is wonderful without being over powering. The cream is thick and rich but blends in well. It does a great job at hydrating skin without being greasy. It goes on well and stays on, even after washing your hands the moisturizing power of this cream lingers in the skin.
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It is super thick but it leaves my hands feeling so moisturized. The best thing about aveda products is that they smell amazing and this certainly does. I definitely recommend it. The travel size is great to toss in your purse.
Elizabeth J.
Norwood
This is hands down the most best smelling hand cream.It is the best hand moisturizers I've ever found!I use it 4 times a day,and the price won't break the bank!it's extremely gentle on your hands,I give it a million stars!I definitely recommend!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is the best hand lotion I e ever used. I type all day and my hands are typically sore - this helps to alleviate the pain. This also keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and has a nice light scent to it.
Mia D.
I just graduated from the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology and a lot of their products are amazing. I LOVE the Hand Relief and the Foot Relief. The Hand Relief moisturizes like no other! You can wash your hands and your hands and your hands will not feel dry. They come in two different scents and both smell amazing. It says for women but it's really for everyone with dry hands. Tip: great for hand massages!
Kim O.
This is seriously the best hand cream I've ever tried. It's thick enough to moisturize and keep hands soft for hours but sinks into the skin so quickly. It is also great for elbows and knees too, and can we talk about the smell? Who can beat a more natural, amazing product? Definitely worth the splurge!
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
I’m not sure why this says for women because any gender (or non-gender) can use this item. This is definitely my favorite lotion! It’s so rich and creamy and makes my hands feel so good! You can also use this on your arms or legs or anywhere that needs a little extra care! (Not on your face though.)
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Would you recommend this for people with eczema? Specifically, for a child?
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Does it help with dryness?
Sara G.
Alexandria, VA
I really need a good lotion for my hands they are getting super dry and that bothers me, I don't like the kind of lotion that are super tick so I wanna know if someone recommend me this lotion and how long you see. Results
Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
Do they make any other products like this for your face?

Amazon