BY AVEDA

hand relief™ moisturizer with a rosemary-mint aroma features an incredibly rich formula designed to soothe dry hands. Its blend of plant emollients and humectants delivers optimal hydration to your skin, while fruit acids provide much-needed exfoliation. And it even carries a message, too. With each sale of this special-edition version of hand relief™, Aveda will donate $4 toward the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Buy on Jet.com*
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
The packaging was so cute. I love the fact that Aveda supported breast cancer. Used this for my hands and I would say it keeps my hands pretty moisturized. But it seems as if it didn't keep my hands too moisturized in the winter. Overall the products smells pretty did & works well for me in the summer time when my skin is not as dry.
Carolina S.
Kingston
By far the best lotion I've ever used. I often wash dishes by hand and so I'm constantly working with hot water and dish soap; this has given me instant relief when my hands have been really dry and it's got a soothing smell. It should be noted that the Amazon price is more expensive than the store price.
reyna O.
Las Vegas
I’m constantly working on a computer of working on projects. My hands are always in use and do tend to dry out quick. My hands become cramped. This product helps keep my hands refreshed and moisturized.
Krystal P.
Bremerton
I work in the food industry and I am always washing my hands 👐 or putting my hands 👐 in dishwater for hours on end. This is truly a great lotion if your hands are getting dry and cracky
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Best hand cream for my extremely dry skin and it all goes towards a great cause. Great price point at about $24 and it lasts forever. Great value
Melonie P.
San antonio, TX
This hand cream is amazing! My hands are always dry from the water and chemicals I work with all day. This hand cream instantly rehydrates me!
Alexa
This is my favorite hand lotion. It keeps my dry hands hydrated during the winter. I like the scent not too overpowering.
Hannah B.
Wow did this make my hands soft it was a tad greasy but it dident last long but i deffinetly seen results it moisturized
Jacob Z.
Great for keep your hands soft and silky! Love that is helps get rid of the dead skin that builds up on my hands
Wilmar D.
Gainesville
I think it is good because it leave my hands soft, but i dont like the odor that reason only 3 stars