BY AVEDA

Blended with active herbs exfoliating fruit acids & plant derived oils Invigorates sore tired feet & legs Softens & smoothes calluses dry patches Removes bad smell with lavender & rosemary oils Soothes cools & hydrates stressed feet Makes your feet feel fresh & comfortable see more...

Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
I must admit I didn't have a full size bottle but I did have a big enough bottle but I was able to use it for quite some time on both my hands and feet. I can tell a difference between the way my hands and feet feel since using this product. I plan on purchasing full size bottles for myself and my daughter who suffers from dry cracked and feet and skin. for me who works out 4 days a week in a fitness studio where am constantly using my feet and hands for exercising definitely needs something like this in my gym bag. so I would definitely recommend this out to anyone who suffers like I do from dry patches, calluses and overall dryness my hands and feet
Shari V.
The best Hand Cream EVER! I have worked at Aveda for 9 years and have tired many hand creams but I can honestly say that the Aveda Hand Cream is one of the BEST. I love the scent and the thick creamy texture and how long it lasts. Even though I don't work for Aveda anymore I would buy this at full price
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product is not the cheapest but it works amazing! It is worth every penny! You don't need a large amount either for it to be effective!! I know others who use this same product and love it just as much as I do! Try it if you haven't yet!
Billie O.
senoia
When I've been at school all day and then get home and have homework, have to work out, and make dinner, by the end of the day my hands are rough and hurt but I put the aveda hand cream on and it feels so amazing! It immediately hydrates your hands. I would definitely recommend it!
Miq B.
Tempe, AZ
I actually went to a Aveda school for cosmetology school and we used this product on the daily. It's one of my all time favorites from aveda it is so gentle and it smells amazing. It is great for people who have arthritis or just dry hands in general.
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
This is a good hand cream. I always keep this next to my word desk. Whenever I feel like my hands are dry I will go ahead and apply more. One thing I would say is this is not my favorite hand cream. I am just trying to use it up.
Kayce Rae I.
I love this stuff more than any other hand lotion out there. The hair person gives you a hand massage is you want one and they use this product. It is light yet thick to last the entire massage. The smell is amazing and leaves no greasy residue. I personally use it on my feet and elbows and they are soft and feel great!
Liv A.
Davenport, IA
Best hand lotion of all time . I used to work at an aveda salon so all their information is ingrained in me . The hand relief is amazing and light and moisturizing without being greasy . Best part is it lasts for 3 hand washes
Janna F.
I love hand relief! The scent is so relaxing. The product is so moisturizing to my hands, especially during the winter months. Definitely a favorite of mine. I've gone thru many bottles of this and will always repurchase.
Krystal D.
Everly, IA
Leaves my hands extra smooth. Doesn’t smell bad. Bought this at an actual Aveda salon. The lady let me try it and I instantly fell in love. Super gentle which is exactly what I need. Great price for great quality!
Hannah M.
I absolutely loathe that "after lotion" lotioney feeling. You know the one. Where everything slips out of your hands and leaves grease spots. I was wondering if anyone knows if this does that. Also, how's the scent?