BY AVEDA

Features Incredibly rich moisture therapy soothes dry chapped hands-leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Hydrating plant emollients humectants exfoliating fruit acids and anti-oxidants-including vitamins A and E-help diminish signs of aging and provide optimal relief. Increases moisture levels and elasticity in skin with continued use. Capacity - 4.2 fl. oz. / 125 ml Dimension - 11 W x 8 H x 5 D in. Item Weight - 0.8 lbs. Directions Apply liberally to clean hands. Reapply as needed. see more...

• Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?1 Answers
  • Do they make any other products like this for your face? 2 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Paul, MN
True to what I've come to expect from Aveda products, this hand cream left me feeling grateful to have found it. The cream dispensed easily (neither squirting out a wastefulness amount nor being difficult to push out), and I knew immediately that the rich consistency would deliver my hands from their dry state. This cream did not leave my feeling oily--it soaked in nicely--and delivered substantial and lasting relief to even the extremely chapped parts of my hands that come from not wearing gloves on Minnesota's most wretchedly cold days. I will definitely be stocking up on this cream for the coming winter.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
After getting a sample size of the hand relief, I specifically visited an AVEDA store to feed my new addiction. This is one of the only body creme/lotions that I can use because of my sentitive skin. I can feel the difference when using this product with how much softer and more nurished my hands feel. I have to wash my hands a lot for my job and I love having a small size in my purse and at my desk for a quick fix for chapped hands!
Leila Z.
Leila Z.
I'm a lotion obsessed girl. I put it on after almost every wash. This lotion smells so natural and satisfying and leaves my hands so smooth! You only need a dab of it for it to take effect. The lotion is absorbed into the hands but it still coats them, unlike some lotions that get absorbed and then it feels like they need lotion again. It also does not leave a residue on hands. Even though it's pricey, it's 100% worth it.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
Amazing! This lotion is the best thing I happened upon. My sister recommended the Aveda lip saver and as I was shopping I got the sample size of this hand relief creme. It saved my hands! The lotion is instantly cooling and relieving on my sensitive hands. It lasts a long time and is amazing over night with cotton gloves. I can't get enough of this stuff!
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I have to wash my hands a lot which of course leads to very dry cracked hands. So I'm always looking for a thick moisturizing hand creams and this does not disappoint. The smell is wonderful and the hand cream is amazing it just melts into my hands and revived them again. Amazing hand cream and just the right size to carry in my purse.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
Tried this at my hair salon today and I was quite impressed. Very very soft skin, and the scent is light and delicate but not overwhelming. It also stays on after handwashing which is quite impressive. It's like a lovely barrier for the day. Price is definitely up there but a small bottle goes a long time.
Shari H.
Shari H.
I have suffered from carpal tunnel for several years and tried this product for relief and was very surprised with the results. I was very impressed with the fact that the texture was very smooth and not greasy at all which is a big pet peeve of mine. I will continue to use this product frequently.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
The Aveda Hand Relief has been my favorite go to hand cream for years. I keep a regular bottle on my nightstand and a travel size in my car. I love the calming smell it has. The thickness of it is amazing and helps bring your dry skin back to life. It's great to use in the winter for chapped hands
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Urbandale, IA
This is one of my absolute favorite hand creams! There is a bit of a greasy feeling after use, but if you let it sit and soak into your skin it is incredibly satisfying! I love the scent of this hand cream because it is very subtle, but creates a spa feel. I even use it on my elbows and feet.
Maya B.
Maya B.
Washougal, WA
This product helped my hands feel so much softer, and since my hands tend to be very dry all the time, it helped me so much and it made my hands feel softer and better! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it made my hands very oily for a long time
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
Do they make any other products like this for your face?
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?