BY AVEDA

Features Incredibly rich moisture therapy soothes dry chapped hands-leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Hydrating plant emollients humectants exfoliating fruit acids and anti-oxidants-including vitamins A and E-help diminish signs of aging and provide optimal relief. Increases moisture levels and elasticity in skin with continued use. Capacity - 4.2 fl. oz. / 125 ml Dimension - 11 W x 8 H x 5 D in. Item Weight - 0.8 lbs. Directions Apply liberally to clean hands. Reapply as needed. see more...

• Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?1 Answers
  • Do they make any other products like this for your face? 2 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Jenna T.
I've worked at an Aveda salon for little over a year now and I have to admit when I first started I did really understand all of the hype about the brand.  Hand relief was one of the first Aveda purchases I made and I quickly learned what all the hype was about.  I have very dry skin and after trying Hand Relief I became obsessed!  It's so moisturizing and the scent is light and fresh.  My daughter has eczema so finding a lotion that doesn't flare up her skin is challenging and Aveda products work wonders for her skin.  The price is a little high but the product is worth every penny.  I'll always be an Aveda girl... I'm hooked now for sure!
Kayla T.
I was given a small sample of this from my hair salon. I think it has a nice scent. It feels really gentle on the skin. The packaging is nice. I think this is a nice product to use on your hands during the winter time. I know I get dry skin on my hands during the winter.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I keep one of these in my car and one in my purse because I love it so much. It makes a great gift (for yourself lol) because it’s super effective and full of nice botanicals. It’s hydrating but not super emollient or oily. It soaks in quick and delivers moisture all day.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I worked in Aveda spas, salons and even the stores because I really love and believe in this company and their products. I started using Hand Relief 20+ years ago and do this day it is still hands down (see what i did there?) the best hand cream ever.

The scent is wonderful without being over powering. The cream is thick and rich but blends in well. It does a great job at hydrating skin without being greasy. It goes on well and stays on, even after washing your hands the moisturizing power of this cream lingers in the skin.
Nikki C.
Irvine, CA
Love this lotion! It is very hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling. I put it on right after my shower at night and the next morning I wake up with soft hands. Also great to use on feet to get rid of dry skin. The scent is so relaxing right before bed time. Will continue to buy.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
I love Hand Relief! We commonly use it at Aveda-concept spas to give massages and it has the perfect consistency to hydrate yet not make you feel too greasy. You can feel the hydration penetrate well enough to the point of where you only need this once in a great while even after washing your hands-- it truly does penetrate the skin well enough to keep you going! The scent as well is pleasant and light. It's not too fragranced and is suitable for men and women alike.
Meghan S.
I was given a box of travel sized bottles of this product. I seriously cannot believe how amazing it works. I've had extremely bad eczema on my hands because of my job and this has cleared it up practically in a week. I'm amazed. It seems expensive, but honestly so worth it. I was getting embarrassed by how dry my hands were (especially when it came to handshakes) and this gave me my confidence back!
Rachael J.
Seriously the best hand moisturizer I've ever used. If you suffer from dry, cracking hands in the colder months, this is the product for you! I keep this in my purse all winter long and repurchase once I've run out. Super hydrating, smells great, and you get a decent amount for the price paid. Highly recommend. Have never really been disappointed with a product from Aveda before!
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Hands down my favorite hand lotion! The texture of it, the scent, it's perfect. It's long lasting, not greasy. Worth the price! Can be bought at any Aveda salon, Aveda.com or a Aveda store.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this hand cream. I keep it in my bag at all times. Public restroom soap really dries my hands, and this is the perfect fix. It soaks in quickly, but the moisturized feeling lasts for several hours. The scent is light and natural. Great at bedtime, too.
Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
Do they make any other products like this for your face?
Lindy B.
Does this make your hands chapped, or crack? Good/Bad?