BY AVEDA

Launched by the design house of lancome in 2003, attraction by lancome is classified as a flowery fragrance. this feminine scent posesses a blend of: an enticing blend of warm woods and patchouli. it is recommended for romantic wear.

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This product is amazing for people who are constantly changing their hair color. This shampoo literally strips excess and remaining color pigment left in the hair to make transitioning hair colors a much easier process and saves a lot of damage. It’s great for summer for swimmers to get all the chlorine buildup in the hair as well. Great to use once a week to get rid of product buildup to make your favorite products work even better. My only con is that is dries out my scalp HORRIBLY and it is immediately flaky the next day. But it is so incredibly functional.
Taylor D.
I hate this shampoo. It smells like cigarettes to me (my boyfriend used it and when he walked by, I thought he spent the day in a room of smoke) and it took out all my color in my hair. I would not want to use again EVER
Shayla A.
Love love love anything Aveda. This is the brand my hair dresser uses oh my hair and I love every one of their products. Honestly, what first attracted me to this product was the smell. It smells amazing. The smell stays in my hair all day long, I get so many compliments. But more about the product.. this detoxifier is amazing. I don't treat my hair the best. I'm an avid flat iron/curling wander lol. So this product corrects all my wrong doings and makes my hair feel as good as new. It leaves it feelings stronger, shinier, and just overall healthier. I wouldn't recommend using this product everyday. I use it about one a week.
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
This product helps remove a lot product build-up on the hair and is great for cleansing the scalp. Smells refreshing. Would recommend!
member-e9084
Vtyyy yjvgju was born with a heart condition in his early days and a lot of 5 AM in the world in a way they are all the better and he will have the same name as