BY AVEDA

Green science™ lifting serum:

• Helps skin boost its natural collagen production for a more lifted appearance.
  • Formula with bio-fermented glucosamine, organic argan oil, anti-oxidants and peptides helps promote surface skin cell turnover, moisturization and visible skin firmness.
  • Organic argan oil*, one of the key ingredients in aveda's green science™ skin care, comes from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which grows in Morocco.
  • Organic argan oil is in green science™ lifting serum, firming face creme, firming eye creme and professional-only masque-age™

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Silica , Cetearyl Olivate , Glyceryl Stearate , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Ethyl Macadamiate , Sorbitan Olivate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract , Opuntia Robusta , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil , Ceramide 3 , Glucosamine Hcl , Algae Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Caffeine , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Cholesterol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Salicylic Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Sodium Pca , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Sodium Hyaluronate , Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Caprylyl Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Citronellol , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol

Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
It wouldn’t let me rate what I actually used on this website but I’ve used this as well. I believe it’s no longer being made or the formula and name changed. I didn’t notice any drastic signs of my skin lifting but it does smell great and my face stayed hydrated longer when using this.
Victoria M.
Albuquerque, NM
It’s an amazing product. But you have to actually keep up with it. If you stop using it, you’ll be right back at square one. It truly does work though if you stick with it. You’ll see a lot of results. But it is a bit pricey
Akaiysha C.
Salem Massachusetts
This product was so good! I purchased the product at the Aveda store about an hour from me. This was the first time I used it and it was amazing! A bit pricey which is why it's 3 stars, but definitely WORTH IT!
Angelina B.
Chester, NY
Are use this product only a couple of times when I worked at a spa I thought that the clients love the results for it the smell is great and it has a very clean feeling after you apply it onto your skin. I would use it on more clients if I could add myself
Lindzi M.
Fresno, CA
I’ve used this product on clients quite a bit when giving facials. It goes on easy, is light weight, doesn’t have a strong perfume scent, and feels great on the skin!
Ellen A.
Louisville , KY
The green science line from Aveda is one of the better product lines I have used in past years. I was introduced to it during a facial at an Aveda salon and used it for a couple years until I discovered a new product. Fair value for money and I would go back to using again.
mak💋 b.
not my favorite product but it was high quality. simple packaging and i don't think it was worth the price. the product was nice but i didn't really enjoy it. the serum was too much for my sensitive skin. but good for people who don't have sensitive skin.
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I love Aveda products but I didn't see any difference after using this product. I don't feel as if it layered well under my makeup. I feel like there are a lot of other products in this price point that are better.
Jenn R.
O Fallon, MO
Wonderful serum that goes in light, and dries fairly quickly. I feel like it wakes my skin up. It has a nice aroma, and a great consistency. I have sensitive skin, and I can still use it regularly without issue.
Lindsey S.
Is a little pricey but seems to have great results and a little goes a long way!! I've never had a problem with Aveda products especially this one!