BY AVEDA

Milky cleanser gently removes makeup, dirt and excess oil Prepares skin to receive the maximum benefit from the complete Green Science skin care ritual Organic argan oil, one of the key ingredients in Aveda's Green Science Skin Care, comes from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which grows in Morocco. 125ml Active Ingredients: Aloe: Possessed of strong soothing properties, this desert succulent is a source of moisture. Argan: From the nut of the fruit of the Argan tree, which is indigenous to South Morocco, and grows in the arid countryside at the edge of the Sahara Desert. Because of its nutty flavor, argan oil plays a role in traditional Moroccan cuisine. Folk remedies including using argan oil to help protect skin against the harsh conditions fo the desert climate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
I am so torn between this cleanser and my Lush cleanser as my favorite! I LOVE this face wash! It's so gentle on my sensitive/combination skin and takes away all of my eye makeup smudges after using makeup remover. Since I've started using this product I've noticed fewer blemishes and dry skin spots and way less makeup residue when I wake up in the mornings. I tried it on a whim finding it on sale at an Aveda salon and I'm so glad I took the chance!
Lizzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this cleanser because my skin was very dry. I wasn't a huge fan of this because I felt like it left a greasy film on my face after rinsing, which leaves me with an unclean feeling. This is probably a personal preference though. I have tried very few cream cleansers that I have actually liked for this exact reason.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my all time favorite cleanser! I'm on my fifth bottle! It's the only cleanser I've found that removes all of my makeup, even mascara, without burning my eyes or making my skin feel tight. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's worth it for me.