Aveda Green Science Line Minimizer uploaded by Le Neigh S.

BY AVEDA

Targeted treatment concentrate for deeper lines and wrinkles. P.M only. Formula with argan leaf extract, soybean protein and peptides helps to minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles Part of a 4-step system clinically proven to perform in 4 weeks. When used together with Lifting Serum, Firming Eye Creme and Line Minimizer, clinical results show 41% more lifted appearance; 37% reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles Active Ingredients: Argan: From the nut of the fruit of the Argan tree, which is indigenous to South Morocco, and grows in the arid countryside at the edge of the Sahara Desert. Because of its nutty flavor, argan oil plays a role in traditional Moroccan cuisine. Folk remedies include the use of argan oil to help protect skin against the harsh conditions of the desert climate. 10 x 3ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society.

Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
up & up Skin Protectant Healing Ointment 3-oz. is a great skin protectant! My two youngest always get terrible rashes! I love this product because it works just like aqua pair for half the price!
Naisha F.
This product is not meant to be used under the eyes. I graduated with my license from Aveda in skin care. but this is amazing for under eye hydration and gradually filling in fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes. would recommend it to everyone wanting to prevent aging as well as assisting with mature women with aging
Mallory D.
Mentor, OH
I love this product! I have been using it since they introduced it. I use it daily on my forehead, eyes, and around my mouth. I am so disappointed they have discontinued it. I will most likely move to another product line. Aveda seems to discontinue products way too oftem.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite Aveda skin care product. It seems expensive - but when you realize how little product you need to get maximum results you see it's well worth it.
I discovered just how well it works as an esthetics student at the institute, and I still use it regularly on clients to this day. Make sure to roll it into your wrinkle, and work it into the skin for best results!
Yeneliz R.
Love it. Best product i have tried and came across the item isnt pricey and it meets my expectations of a good product.
Naomy C.
I received this wonderful gift and I have been looking for this girft set ever since. I fell head over heels for them
Maitane H.
Es la mejor crema de ojos que he tenido es una maravilla pero si no me creeis comprarla y probarla lo mejor del mundo