BY AVEDA

Moisturizes, helps smooth fine lines and reduces appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

• Lady's thistle, organic argan oil and cactus formula helps to moisturize skin and smooth fine lines. Peptides and plant-derived buckwheat wax help to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Organic argan oil*, one of the key ingredients in Aveda's green scienceTM skin care, comes from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which grows in Morocco.

*Organic argan oil is in green scienceTM lifting serum, firming face creme, firming eye creme and professional-only masque-ageTM

Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme

Start your review of Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Delphine C.
Ferndale
I love aveda sunscreen! All the sunscreen by them is gentle on the skin and doesn't smell to bad. As long as I remember to put it on before I leave the house I never get a sunburn which is super often especially with my sensitive skin. I would recommend their facial sunscreen and their sunscreen plus bug spray to anyone who will listen because it is my favorite!
Rebecca S.
Nashua
Cool and refreshing, great moisturizer, lite beautiful scent.  This was my first time using this product.  I saw an improvement in the puffiness but not for the darker circles under my eyes.  Simple clean packaging.  I would recommend if you have puffiness.
karen L.
Wilmington, NC
I used this product several years ago and liked it. It feels soothing to the skin and when I applied it at night, I woke up with slightly tighter skin. I have sensitive skin and this cream was gentle enough to not cause any irritation. Even though it was okay, I have used other products that were just as good at a much lower price. I doubt I'd use this again unless the price was reduced or it was on sale.
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
Ever since discovering and using this, I’m in love with the results every time! I have tried to rotate and try other products but they don’t deliver. This is by far thee best eye cream and will never stop buying it! Nothing works like this eye cream and it feels amazing. I am apply this and rest assure to have a hydrated and firm under eye. I keep consistent by applying this day and night! Make sure to pay until the product is soaked into the skin. You will not be disappointed with this and the results speak for itself! Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme
Ameerah B.
An amazing product by Aveda. I am gravitating towards plant-based skin care and Aveda is meeting my expectation. Nice packaging. I am a repeat user and highly recommend this product. It is very effective.
Tamara B.
San Antonio
This is a nice eye creme that isn’t heavy. It feels nice on my skin. I’ve noticed my eye area has definitely taken a turn for the better. It been a great product. I will recommend this to my friends.
Lita K.
Excelente producto de la marca aveda además de dar esa firmeza que como mujeres buscamos le da mayor frescura a esa área de los ojos que es difícil de mantener fresca
Tomi Marie M.
Waukesha, WI
This is definitely an excellent product. My dark undereye circles were obscene and this is the only product that's helped. Smells nice and does a great job! I bought mine online and its a good value for the money. The container will surely last me a long time too!
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I love this stuff!! Not harsh at all and really seems to help hydrate my eyes and bring down any inflammation. When used regularly, I look a lot of youthful. Granted I’m only 26 but I have days where my skin and eyes look awful. This helps make it flawless
emily r.
Tallahassee
this eye cream is the best! when you apply it under your eyes,it applys so smoothly and soaks into your skin really good. the packagaing is very nice and good material. this eye cream will do anything anyone of the other ones will do but all in one.
Aishwarya B.
Toronto, ON
Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme I'd like to know if this creme is hydrating and does have any fragrance?
m a.
Mission Viejo, CA
What eye cream do you recommend?
Milena F.
Toronto
Does this product work best in the morning or the evening?
J Jill B.