BY AVEDA #53 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Moisturizes, helps smooth fine lines and reduces appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

• Lady's thistle, organic argan oil and cactus formula helps to moisturize skin and smooth fine lines. Peptides and plant-derived buckwheat wax help to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Organic argan oil*, one of the key ingredients in Aveda's green scienceTM skin care, comes from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which grows in Morocco.

*Organic argan oil is in green scienceTM lifting serum, firming face creme, firming eye creme and professional-only masque-ageTM

Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
Ever since discovering and using this, I’m in love with the results every time! I have tried to rotate and try other products but they don’t deliver. This is by far thee best eye cream and will never stop buying it! Nothing works like this eye cream and it feels amazing. I am apply this and rest assure to have a hydrated and firm under eye. I keep consistent by applying this day and night! Make sure to pay until the product is soaked into the skin. You will not be disappointed with this and the results speak for itself! Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme
shelby d.
Nashville
at first I was very skeptical about using this started because it was kind of pricey for an eye cream but I then gave in and thought I’d give it a try and it works very well by soaking into my under eyes and in the morning I don’t look like trash! But there is a slight smell, nothing no one is used to but I thought I’d just mention it.
Victoria M.
Albuquerque, NM
The only eye cream I use. Your eyes are sensitive. More sensitive than any other area on your body. So you MUST treat them with respect. And THIS is nothing short of that. Being that it’s all natural, I trust it around my eye area but I know it’s also active enough to work. ALL plants will kick any man made chemical to the curb!
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
This cream doesn’t work quite as well as others I have tried but it is still a noticeable improvement. Chronic lack of sleep and three kids are no match for this eye cream! It does have a bit of a heavier texture in my opinion but that’s ok since with this brands products I can trust that I won’t end up harming my skin!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
My absolute favorite eye cream I have ever used. I but this repeatedly. It is wonderful at targeting troublesome fine lines around the eyes, and a little product goes a long way. It is super moisturizing, and it doesn’t make your makeup crease under your eyes. I would definitely recommend!
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
I bought this product when i worked in an Aveda Salon, and while I liked it, I also felt I could get better results. It was great at giving life to my under eyes, but did not help dark circles. I would definitely recommend to someone who just needs some eye awakening or depuffing!!
💕Karissa O.
Milwaukee , WI
This eye cream is great for super dry under eyes! If you are sensitive or more reactive to products know that this product can feel very active, almost cooling! As a “firming” eye cream, I don’t think this truly excels. I would rather spend money on a different eye cream!
Katie M.
Quil Ceda Vlg, WA
This is a nice silky eye cream. I use this every night before bed and I have noticed a difference in the lines around my eyes, they have become less noticeable. I feel as though the skin in my eye area has become firmer Aveda Green Science Firming Eye Creme
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Angelina r.
junction city
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Does this reduce wrinkles you already have forming?
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
How well does this work?
Wendy H.
Wilmington, NC
Keeps eyes hydrated
Nihal K.
Os it effective in dark circles ?
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I have been looking for a good eye cream ever since I've noticed my dark, baggy, eyes in pictures. I have super sensitive skin and was wondering if this product would be a good place to start. Does this product have fragrance in it?