Aveda Full Spectrum Protective Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Katie B.Aveda Full Spectrum Protective Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Addison S.

BY AVEDA

Aveda full spectrum permanent creme hair color 2.8oz (1b) intense base an up to 96 percent naturally derived formula, which delivers outstanding fade-resistant color. Organic sunflower, castor and jojoba oils infuse the hair with incredible shine and condition. Usage: full spectrum protective permanent cream color is always mixed with color catalyst conditioning creme developer.

Misha M.
Lynchburg
Purchased at: Aveda
When working at my uncles' former salon, they only used Aveda products. My hair had never been healthier than when they used Aveda's hair color on me. It's highly pigmented and not damaging to my hair, at all. Plus, the color lasts for an insane amount of time. Seriously, find an Aveda salon and do your hair color a favor.
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This color dry/toner made my hair a beautiful color. I was expecting something good, but got something amazing. This is the best product I used in a long time. I would buy this again, my money was spend right with this product.
Bre S.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Aveda
I am a cosmetology student so I have worked with these. I like this color line and it's good for natural and reds and purples. If you put pure pigment in your hair, be prepared because it won't come out.
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
Guys. I got my hair dyed November 7th, 2017 and it is not almost the end of April and it looks just as incredible. I still get daily comments on how vibrant it is and how beautiful and healthy my hair was after all it went through!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW INCREDIBLE THE DYE IS.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Great shades, nourishing color, long lasting as long as you leave them in for a couple of hours. These can be a real pain in the *** to get out of your hair so just be warned with that. I recommend diluting these and mixing shadea to customize.
Kaitie H.
Denton, TX
Since I've been using Aveda color, my hair has never been healthier. I love to change up my color frequently - right now its bright green - and I never have to worry about the integrity if my hair.
Loni S.
Amazing plant based color line. 97% Naturally derived. Aveda is cruelty free. The colors are true! Allowing you to break it down by color wheel and create your own formulas.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my hair look and feel amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend to all of my friends and family!!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I am naturally blonde but was looking to go close to platinum. My hair is not used to being colored or any harsh chemicals so I was impressed at how much my hair lifted but still felt soft and healthy afterwards. I would definitely recommend this brand and will be going back to Aveda for a touch up. Very happy with the results
Madison C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I went to Aveda Institute Baton Rouge . I learned a lot about Aveda the company and their products. They’re mostly natural and great for those with sensitive skin/scalps. It’s not my favorite for grey coverage, but overall I like how many colors you can get from the line.