Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme

Moisturizing foot creme with exfoliating fruit acids and jojoba and castor oils softens and smooths dry feet. While peppermint oil and tea tree oil cool and invigorate.Voted Good Housekeeping's Best Foot Cream for Tired Aching Feet.

Is this product any good?
I Love the hand lotion does the foot cream work well?
[product:aveda-foot-relief-moisturizing-creme] For best use, when is it a good time to apply foot moisturizer?
Start your review of Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme!
Peggy M.
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Peggy M.
I use this when I want to pamper my feet. In the summer my feet can get dry from wearing sandles and flip flops, but a couple nights a week with this before bed, and I'm set. It has peppermint in it, so it feels wonderful, and of course, it smells delicious! Personal Care - Aveda - Foot Relief 125ml/4.2oz
Jennie  S.
Greenfield, IN
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Jennie  S.
In the winter my feet turn into horse’s hooves so I was thrilled to receive this product from my sister. I love the smell and the texture is so luxurious. I have already begun to see an improvement on my heels and toes. [product:aveda-foot-relief-moisturizing-creme]
Paige S.
Los Angeles, CA
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Paige S.
I like this product. The scent makes me feel like I am at a spa. Every time I take a shower I put this on my feet then put on socks to lock in the moisture. The cream is thick but absorbs very nicely.
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Rebecca O.
Hello Happy Feet! I didn’t think I was going to be able to get soft feet again since being home and not getting regular pedicures but along came this little wonder. Aveda products always smell like you are sitting in a spa chair and this is no exception. This is a great product to treat your feet to a little love. I like to rub in and get out my biggest cozy socks to let it really soak in and moisturize.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Cherie S.
Another extremely wonderful foot cream that delivers results. Extremely luxurious softening hydrating and emollient with a nice scent and feel. Helps restore and repair dry, cracked and rough skin on feet with the first use. I prefer using this in the morning. Lightweight but powerful moisturization. Recommend to all.
Bidisha M.
Newark, NJ
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Bidisha M.
This is an amazing product for your 👣 and is extremely calming. I am amazed of how good this is. I love using it on my elbows, ankles and it provides deep hydration. PRO TIP- At night time use body oil on your feet (a tad amount), apply this foot cream and wear socks. You can thank me later!
Emily B.
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Emily B.
Honestly whenever I put this on it leaves my feet feeling so relaxed and amazing. Received this as a sample sized product but would definitely consider buying it![product:aveda-foot-relief-moisturizing-creme]
Melissa M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Melissa M.
I’m not able to add the right scent for this review bc it won’t give me a option but I buy the Yuzu and starfruit one and it’ smells so delicious. I’m not a fan of this milk and honey one tbhz. Get the yuzu and fruit one! Also it’s super expensive so try to find it at Marshall’s. I bought mine full price tho cuz it’s that’s good 🤪
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
The Aveda foot relief is an intense moisturizing cream that is great for your feet. Goes on smooth and is a thicker lotion. It has a clean smell and last too.
Dana W.
Ballston Spa, NY
Took the travel size of aveda foot relief with me on a recent trip to NYC where I was walking 10+ miles a day - each evening I returned to the hotel looking forward to using this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
il y a 5 ans
Telika S. il y a 5 ans
Try soaking your feet in some epsom salt and pat dry then get the excess skin build up off if you go for a pedicure make sure you get the full pedicure where they wrap your feet you can benefit from that. Are you diabetic?? Also at night I would moisturize with olive oil and sleep in socks try to use thick socks this should soften your feet if you need home remedies try going on YouTube. Also at Walmart they sell a balm for your type of foot problem go in the section where the tylonel is sold there should be a small foot care section by it dedicated to foot fungus etc good luck