Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme

Moisturizing foot creme with exfoliating fruit acids and jojoba and castor oils softens and smooths dry feet. While peppermint oil and tea tree oil cool and invigorate.Voted Good Housekeeping's Best Foot Cream for Tired Aching Feet.

Is this product any good?
I Love the hand lotion does the foot cream work well?
[product:aveda-foot-relief-moisturizing-creme] For best use, when is it a good time to apply foot moisturizer?
Start your review of Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme!
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Rebecca O.
Hello Happy Feet! I didn’t think I was going to be able to get soft feet again since being home and not getting regular pedicures but along came this little wonder. Aveda products always smell like you are sitting in a spa chair and this is no exception. This is a great product to treat your feet to a little love. I like to rub in and get out my biggest cozy socks to let it really soak in and moisturize.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Cherie S.
Another extremely wonderful foot cream that delivers results. Extremely luxurious softening hydrating and emollient with a nice scent and feel. Helps restore and repair dry, cracked and rough skin on feet with the first use. I prefer using this in the morning. Lightweight but powerful moisturization. Recommend to all.
Melissa M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Melissa M.
I’m not able to add the right scent for this review bc it won’t give me a option but I buy the Yuzu and starfruit one and it’ smells so delicious. I’m not a fan of this milk and honey one tbhz. Get the yuzu and fruit one! Also it’s super expensive so try to find it at Marshall’s. I bought mine full price tho cuz it’s that’s good 🤪
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
The Aveda foot relief is an intense moisturizing cream that is great for your feet. Goes on smooth and is a thicker lotion. It has a clean smell and last too.
Dana W.
Ballston Spa, NY
Took the travel size of aveda foot relief with me on a recent trip to NYC where I was walking 10+ miles a day - each evening I returned to the hotel looking forward to using this product
Tara A.
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Tara A.
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Tara A.
This is really a high quality product that works great and is a pleasure to use. Aveda does it right with this Foot Relief. It's creamy, thick and long-lasting without being too slick.
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme uploaded by Kristen M.
Hands down the BEST foot moisturizing cream/lotion that exists. The super thick (but not oily) consistency is absolutely amazing. The scent is one of Aveda’s finest. A++++.[product:aveda-foot-relief-moisturizing-creme] love it!!!!
Aimee W.
Northglenn, CO
Hempz is a staple in my house. Its an amazing product. It feels great. It makes your skin feel soft and hydrated. And it smells delicious. And it comes in a variety of scents.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
I LOVE ❤️ this foot cream. I rarely stray from it. It is super moisturizing and smells like you just came from the spa. It’s a little more expensive but totally worth the price. Apply at night and in the morning you have amazingly soft feet 🦶🏼
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Average foot relief cream works great! It keeps my feet crack free and very soft. This cream is very gentle on the skin, and works best if used daily. I have purchased this several times, and recommend it to anyone with issues with cracked/calloused heels.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
il y a 4 ans
Telika S. il y a 4 ans
Try soaking your feet in some epsom salt and pat dry then get the excess skin build up off if you go for a pedicure make sure you get the full pedicure where they wrap your feet you can benefit from that. Are you diabetic?? Also at night I would moisturize with olive oil and sleep in socks try to use thick socks this should soften your feet if you need home remedies try going on YouTube. Also at Walmart they sell a balm for your type of foot problem go in the section where the tylonel is sold there should be a small foot care section by it dedicated to foot fungus etc good luck