BY AVEDA

Moisturizing foot creme with exfoliating fruit acids and jojoba and castor oils softens and smooths dry feet. While peppermint oil and tea tree oil cool and invigorate.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic peppermint, lavender, rosemary and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Lactic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract\Extrait De Canne A Sucre , Stearic Acid , PEG-100 Stearate , Dimethicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract , Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract , Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Menthol , Camphor , Thymol , Salicylic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Sodium Stearate , Xanthan Gum , Sorbitan Stearate <ILN36168>

• My heels and feet get really dry, crack, and bleed regard...4 Answers
  • Is this just a lotion?3 Answers
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Aveda is a wonderful brand. I’ve been working with Aveda for 2 years. This product itself is amazing for anyone who is experiencing dry, cracked, and stressed feet. We use this a lot on clients at the salon for pedicures. It’s an herbal formula naturally derived from plants and is packed with all the necessary vitamins we need. You won’t have to continually use this throughout the day. It’s pricey but it’s definitely worth it when you want youthful, soft feet.
Vidhi A.
Aveda is an amazing brand. I use many of their products. The foot cream is by far the best I have used. It’s intensely moisturizes and my dry feet specially during winter time. However I use it all year long. I keep it bedside! It also smells wonderful.
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
This is a fantastic lotion, I love the fresh herbal scent and you couldn't ask for a more moisturizing, softening lotion. Use it before bed for best effect. The only real negative I can say is that it's definitely not a budget sensitive price tag.
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
I really like this foot moisturizer. Im on my feet a lot doing from where I work homecare and bthis lotions gives them relief just like it says. My feet also get really dry in the summer and this really helped. I started out giving myself a home Petty and applied this and I seen results the next morning.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Palms and feet have the thickest skin, so I think the creams should be richer. I don’t think this cream was thick or penetrating enough. It’s nice for mild moisturizing but i don’t think it’s much different from their hand cream, except for the scent.
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I put this on my feet after I have used a foot scrub and it makes them feel super soft. I don’t know about y’all but I hate when my feet are super dry and this stop that from happening.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I bought this at an official Aveda store. Let me start by saying that if you regularly use foot cream you will not need pedicures as often. You will notice a huge change in the skin on your feet. I had forgotten all about this after getting an awful pedicure. My feet were finally healed and I got another pedicure a few days ago. The minute I got home I put this cream on my feet. I've been reapplying on my cracked heals twice a day and it seems that the cracks are now healed!!! I love this foot cream so much and can't live without Aveda products. I buy this whenever I run out and purchased all different creams for my parents as Christmas gifts. My dad loved this!!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
This lotion is a must-have for dry feet! I go through this stuff so easily in the harsh winter months. It has been primarily effective for me. It almost has a mint smell that initially I wasn’t a huge fan of, but I have easily gotten over it. I typically apply this before bed and wear socks right after to hopefully help keep the lotion on my feet and not on my bedsheets. It is worth the splurge in my opinion, but do know that it is not the most budget-friendly option out there.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
We call this "magic foot cream" in our house. My children get really bad growing pains at night and we use this product to cure their aches. It's not just a placebo; I swear it works. ;) The ingredients include lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and tea tree oil, to name a few; all of which have been proved to cool, moisturizer, and sooth tired feet (and legs).
Queen B.
This product is very nourishing for your feet! My feet tend to get hard when working a lot, and this product help soothe the skin and foot area. The packaging was nice, and the product was effective. Therefore- It is a good product all around! I would recommend.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
My heels and feet get really dry, crack, and bleed regardless of what shoes I wear. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to heal them? The Aveda stuff want strong enough. Aveda Foot Relief™ Moisturizing Creme
Sherry R.