Aveda Firmata™ Firm Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Lorie R.Aveda Firmata™ Firm Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Lorie R.Aveda Firmata™ Firm Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Lorie R.

BY AVEDA

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lime, patchouli, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

Firmata™ firm hold hair spray:

• Firmest hold non-aerosol hair spray, provides extra-strong style control and shine.
  • Great style memory
  • Made with morikue™protein

Alcohol Denat. , Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extract\extrait Aqueux:Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract , Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/Ma Copolymer , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Tocopherol , Panthenol , Oryzanol , Dimethicone Peg-7 Cocoate , Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Limonene , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Aminomethyl Propanol

Ali V.
I love this because I have very straight hair so I need the heavy-duty stuff to make it stay in curls. I have found that this spray doesn't leave it as crunchy and hard as other strong hold sprays. It also has the bonus of smelling amazing.
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
Very good hold! Wonderful for multi day styling with beautiful aroma. Doesn’t stay sticky or flack after more than one day of wear. Great for reducing frizz and keeping your style intact even through a night of sleep.
Marlena E.
Only holding spray I use. It's best for color treated African American hair. Smells amazing. Hold is firm but can comb through without breaking. I have blonde colored hair and love it. It last a long time and is certainly worth the cost
Bryce T.
Carlsbad
I’ve used a lot of hairspray, and this is definitely my favorite one. It doesn’t require a lot to hold your hair, and it holds your hair very well all day long. Not only does it hold my hair well, it smells really good. There’s no better smelling hairspray than this
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
I love this hairspray but it is quite different than an aerosol can so do not expect that. Gives a little bit of crunch to the hair but smells amazing and keeps your hair in place all day.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product ! It's expensive but does the job ! I personally not like the smell . It holds your hair great and doesn't get messy . It is pricey but it's a good product. I'd buy it again but it's too expensive
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This will forever be one of my favorite hair sprays. I have been using it for years. I also have several friends and co workers that will only use this hairspray! I have never heard anyone say they did not like how it smells. It also works all day and never lets my hair fall flat.
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
I've used this hairspray for years - strong hold great smell - a for sure favorite. It provides the quality and eco friendly approach to that strong hold hairspray required for more complicated hair styles or cuts.
Caitlyn H.
Muskegon, Mi
I work in an Aveda salon and there aren't many products that I don't love from the brand. The smell of Firmata is so earthy and delicious. This spray is perfect before curling your hair and this is actually a hairspray that use daily to hold my style throughout the day.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Legit hold! You want a spray that smells great and works. Boom! This one. Your hair will NOT move!! I love it for an updo and special occasions.