BY AVEDA

AVEDA by Aveda FIRMATA FIRM HOLD HAIR SPRAY 8.5 OZAVEDA by Aveda possesses a blend of High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values. Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bryce T.
Carlsbad
I’ve used a lot of hairspray, and this is definitely my favorite one. It doesn’t require a lot to hold your hair, and it holds your hair very well all day long. Not only does it hold my hair well, it smells really good. There’s no better smelling hairspray than this
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
I love this hairspray but it is quite different than an aerosol can so do not expect that. Gives a little bit of crunch to the hair but smells amazing and keeps your hair in place all day.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This will forever be one of my favorite hair sprays. I have been using it for years. I also have several friends and co workers that will only use this hairspray! I have never heard anyone say they did not like how it smells. It also works all day and never lets my hair fall flat.
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
I've used this hairspray for years - strong hold great smell - a for sure favorite. It provides the quality and eco friendly approach to that strong hold hairspray required for more complicated hair styles or cuts.
Caitlyn H.
Muskegon, Mi
I work in an Aveda salon and there aren't many products that I don't love from the brand. The smell of Firmata is so earthy and delicious. This spray is perfect before curling your hair and this is actually a hairspray that use daily to hold my style throughout the day.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
I love Aveda products and this is no exception. It holds great and has a pleasent smell. I feel better using this then drug store haie spray.
Megan M.
Plymouth, MN
I'm obsessed with the smell! It's the perfect non-aerosol spray for prepping your hair for curls. This bottle lasts me a long time as well!
amber d.
I have used this hairspray for years & I love it. Does not create a lot of buildup & does not dull your hair. It washes out easily.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
If you are looking for a good strong long lasting hair spray this is the one you need. This will hold your hair for good 6-8 hours.
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Very strong hold. And it smells amazing not like most hair sparys. Someone with thick hair definitely and need