BeautyLipLip MakeupAveda
Feed My Lips Pure Nourish-Mint Lipstick

Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick

95% naturally derived*, long-wearing lipstick with nourishing certified organic cupuaçu fruit butter and botanical oils.Choose from shades in a satin finish created to complement your hair color.*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.

Lovely....i want this
Does this have a minty scent?
What stores will this product be carried in?
Start your review of Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Flor M.
Review for: soft shimmery coral
I decided to redeem my points for this lipstick. The colors very red and not pigmented as much as expected. It’s bigger than expected and eco friendly. I really like that it’s soft on the lips.
Brittany T.
Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Brittany T.
Let me tell you how much i love the chili 07 color. My gosh it is just such a good color with my skin. It stays in place without reapplying too often( even working 10 hours outside) it does not stick to teeth so no worrying about looking goofy when you cant look in the mirror for a while. And if it looks good on your lips let me tell you put a few pats on your cheeks and rub in it is a wonderful blush as well. This is my favorite red lipstick. Aveda always amazes me i love their hair products already ( use brilliance hair pomade, lighting speed hairdryer spray and smooth infusion styler prep smoother and naturally straight daily) as well as stress fix oil. This has become another regular of mine. I am so happy i got a free one with a 40 doller purchase will buy again. It is literally all you want in a lipstick and more. It will not budge. Even when sweating or smear. I love this so much. Find your shade.Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick
Johannah  C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Johannah  C.
I’m not a typical lipstick girl but these feel like a chapstick. They are buttery and nourishing. They wear pretty well but the feel is amazing.
Melissa S.
Charlotte, NC
Great lipsticks especially for having all natural ingredients! Aveda have lots of amazing shades, I particularly like the Acai. Looks great on lips and moisturizes them rather than dry them out like some lipsticks do. Stays on alright not as well as other lipsticks.
Fernanda D.
Wellesley Hls, MA
I love this color, looks intense and natural. I never use this for talk about how apply. Have a good smeel and a good price. I find this in Walmart. The lipstick is easier to have in your purse if you have a data, for example, in the last minute.
Alicia O.
Chardon, OH
Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-Mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Alicia O.
LOVE my FEED MY LIPS! The Cocoa Bean is my all time favorite! It looks darker in the tube than it does on. It is my go-to color, and I'm a redhead!
Marie Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
Adore this clean ruby lip-color. It smells delicious and the subtle mint tastes and feels great. This is the color that brightens my smile and be happy that no animals were harmed in it's creation. It is a bit pricy, but can you put a price on animal love?
Col R.
My favorite lipstick of all time. The best taste, smell, color, look, feel. It doesn’t stain your teeth or get all over your face! Long lasting stay.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great product and great price , although I must admit for being a natural product it just didn’t wear the way I would like . Was a bit sticky and tacky and is transferable. I would recommend it as not a lot of people have heard of this brand yet .
Berlandine P.
Fort Lauderdale
It the best thing ever it smells nice it a good Quality it stay based on what my friends say I wanna try it my self
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber C.
Girard, OH
il y a 4 ans
AHS M. il y a 4 ans
It is not thick it gives out am even amount it is really good