Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Sylvie G.Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-mint™ Lipstick uploaded by Sylvie G.

BY AVEDA

95% naturally derived*, long-wearing lipstick with nourishing certified organic cupuaçu fruit butter and botanical oils.

Choose from shades in a satin finish created to complement your hair color.

*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.

Signature certified organic peppermint, vanilla and ginger aroma/flavor.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate , Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate , Jojoba Esters , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Canola Oil\Huile De Colza , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Phytosterols , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Castor Oil/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer , Tocopherol , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Linoleic Acid , Oleic Acid , Linolenic Acid , Silica , Flavor (Aroma) , Farnesol , Citral , Limonene , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Mica , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)] <ILN44582>

• This looks creamy, are they thick on the lips? And to who...1 Answers
  • Does this have a minty scent?2 Answers
  • Does this fit brown Asian girls lips ? I'm wondering abou...2 Answers
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Watermelon more...
Great product and great price , although I must admit for being a natural product it just didn’t wear the way I would like . Was a bit sticky and tacky and is transferable. I would recommend it as not a lot of people have heard of this brand yet .
Kelly j.
Love aveda lipsticks. The salon I go to is an aveda branch so I buy the brand through them. The blushes and eyeshadows are just as lovely as the lippies. Since using aveda for my hair, it has become so much more strong, and healthier. I am intrigued that it promises to be a natural product, and eco friendly. I will continue to support Aveda as a growing brand.
Kaitie H.
These are the best lipsticks I've ever used! Fantastic color selection with both mattes and shimmers. They aren't too glossy but still moisturize my lips. And the dry down is nice and soft, they don't rub off with one drink. I absolutely adore Aveda!
Melissa S.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Acai more...
Great lipsticks especially for having all natural ingredients! Aveda have lots of amazing shades, I particularly like the Acai. Looks great on lips and moisturizes them rather than dry them out like some lipsticks do. Stays on alright not as well as other lipsticks.
Fernanda D.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Blushed Palm more...
I love this color, looks intense and natural. I never use this for talk about how apply. Have a good smeel and a good price. I find this in Walmart. The lipstick is easier to have in your purse if you have a data, for example, in the last minute.
Katelan H.
Columbia, SC
While there is nice variety among the colors of these lipsticks, the product does not stay well, however this could be due to its natural ingredients which is not uncommon of products that are similar. However, I'm not sure if it's worth its price.
Casey S.
It's Aveda so because it's so 'natural' it doesn't last the longest aside from the stain they leave behind on your lips. The colors are nice and bold though and it does wear way better than the last formula they had.
Brenda M.
Brentwood
Review for: Rose Jicama more...
Lovee!! This color especially because it’s very hard to find a color that fits my skin color but this color lipstick fits mi perfectly. I really recommend it. It’s a great product it definitely meet my expectations.
Alisha C.
Aveda Feed My Lips™ Pure Nourish-mint™ Lipstick

I like Aveda products! I would love to try this Nourish mint lipstick! It just sounds delightful. Mint on your lips must be refreshing!!!😊
Jessica M.
DILLONVALE, OH
Review for: Watermelon more...
I love this Shade of lipstick I love it I never used this brand it's easy to apply I bet it smells good I love the color pink I think you can buy it at Walmart the packaging is pretty
Sarah C.
Does this have a minty scent?
Tonya L.
What stores will this product be carried in?
Falycia I.
serangoon
Does this fit brown Asian girls lips ? I'm wondering about it ?
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Where can you purchase these?
Kate J.