BY AVEDA

This oil starts with strong fresh & herbal note With cool menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves Incredibly refreshes & comforts senses Warms & invigorates skin during massage To use: Smooth directly over moist skin after shower or bath see more...

• I've been reading a lot of articles recently and this oil has bee...1 Answers
Forest F.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I am obsessed with this product it is wonderful in an oil diffuser as well as mixed with lotion or applied directly on the skin. The packaging is nice and clean and it's a good size which lasts quite a while. I love all of their essential oil's and trust their quality.
Amber P.
Amber P.
8780 Seton Street Westminster
While I literally LOVE almost every product of Aveda I think their oils are overpriced just okay quality. They last awhile and smell like they are supposed to but you can find better oils at a better price that does the same job. I hate even writing this review
Emma A.
Emma A.
Ok so my family is known for editing oils and this oil is great!!! Very gentle never harsh very pricey but for a good cost it works nice packaging at the best no they could've done better and yes of course I tell everyone to use this oil!!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
With all the craze of essential oils. AVEDA was first on the market. This is great to use with a diffuser & or put a few drops on your neck & hair to open up & breathe easy again
Lidia E.
Lidia E.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta este oil me deja muy idratados mis ojos ya eue esa área en mi es muy seca está super este producto
henvi p.
henvi p.
The aveda Eucalyptus oil can be applied to the scalp hair and skin after having bath to have a over moist skin and we can also apply single layer or many to have an aromatic experience. it has amazing Aroma and and I personally have tried it and loved it definitely recommend the product.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I've been reading a lot of articles recently and this oil has been really popular it seems! does it leave a greasy/ oily feel on your skin?? like do you have to put it on at night?