BY AVEDA

Purify and invigorate your skin with a refreshing blend of aloe vera, witch hazel and grapefruit seed - plus exhilarating, plant-derived aromas including peppermint and ylang ylang. Energizing aroma Creates long-lasting bath bubbles Leaves skin feeling clean and refined 250ml see more...

Alexis G.
National City, CA
Great product I really recommend it. šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ˜Œ
I used to have a little bit of acne in my back, but this body cleanser helps me a lot. Now my back look great and I can go to the pool showing my back without a problem. I'm not saying that you just put it and bang! all acne disappear no. It does work but you have to be really patient and used frequently so you can se the results šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜‰šŸ˜ššŸ‘ŒšŸ»
Su A.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used this for years, because the smell is perfect -- and like coffee, i rely on it to get ready for the day. The scent is fresh and peppy -- like mint and citrus it's not too sweet or flowery. it's also mild and does not dry out my skin. I especially love it after a run -- just one of those small treats that make my day a little better.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Aveeno Energizing Body Cleanser goes on and rinses off without me feeling dried out. I actually look smoothr and more glowing. Like I spent time out the day spa I like that! The light scent makes you want to inhale deeply to take in more of it!its nice. Its worth purchasing I will definitely buy this again!
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA
I really love the way this body cleanser makes me feel and the fragrance is not overwhelming. I use the Aveda body cleanser with every shower and it does not dry out my skin. The price is right for the length on time the bottle lasts. I would recommend this body cleanser to anyone.
Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
I absolutely love this body cleanser. The smell is amazing!!!!!!! You get a little tingling feeling on your skin with it also. By far my favorite body and hand cleanser. I put this in the soap dispenser in the bathroom and everybody comments on how nice it is all the time!
Lexi A.
Woodstock, GA
This product is everything a girl could ask for. It keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling clean. Once you use it, you cannot help but feel energized and ready for the day. Awesome product that smells absolutely amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
While pricey for a shower gel, I will sometimes treat myself for my birthday with this. I love the herbal Aveda scent - that's the selling point for me, as the cleanser itself isn't all that remarkable, though it doesn't dry out my skin like many others.
Danielle E.
Peoria, AZ
Love the smell. Bright and fresh. My skin was glowing after with out residue. I had a long lasting scent and skin softening effect. I use it on special occasions due to price. Only con is the price. I would for sure recommend.
Danielle B.
Stephenville , TX
Love this product. I would purchase this products again. I use it every night in the shower. Very long lasting scent. A little pricey but worth it if you love the product as well. I would most definitely purchase again!
Megan M.
Hibbing, MN
I absolutely love all Aveda products. The prices are pretty steep most of the time but it's always worth it. The scent is great and leaves you feeling very clean. A little bit of it really goes a long way.