BY AVEDA

Purify and invigorate your skin with a refreshing blend of aloe vera, witch hazel and grapefruit seed plus exhilarating, plant-derived aromas including peppermint and ylang-ylang.

Features and benefits:

- Energizing aroma.

- Creates long-lasting bath bubbles.

- Leaves skin feeling clean and refined.

How to use: Lather onto moist skin and rinse.

La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
This product is amazing! It actually does make you feel more energized! I got it from target and it was very decently priced. It did exactly what the bottle said that it would. It was very gentle on my skin and it made me very moisturized. People should defiantly try this out!
Nicholle G.
Macomb, MI
I love using Aveda products. Cleansers are one of my favorites from Aveda. They all smell so clean and calming and do exactly what they're supposed to do. I recommend the products to people constantly and always am trying new products from them.
Sarah B.
This product made my skin feel alive! I have to be careful about the products I use on my skin. I break out easily, but this gentle cleanser was perfect. I've used once and need to buy again! I would recommend to others.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
I love the scent and I wash my hands many times a day. I have use it once and would buy it again. It meet my my expectations. Cleaned my hands and smelled. I would buy this product again.
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
The smell is amazing and it last all day. I️ have sensitive skin and it didn’t dry it out. This is one of my all time favorite body washes. I️ love how simple there packaging is too.
Mae A.
I have pretty sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't ruin my skin or dry it out. It was pricey, but you're getting what you pay for. It's worth every cent and I've been recommending it to everyone I know.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect product! Just what I was looking for. I use it after not getting enough sleep to make my skin look vibrant and fresh for the day ahead. Would absolutely recommend!
Su A.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used this for years, because the smell is perfect -- and like coffee, i rely on it to get ready for the day. The scent is fresh and peppy -- like mint and citrus it's not too sweet or flowery. it's also mild and does not dry out my skin. I especially love it after a run -- just one of those small treats that make my day a little better.
Samyukta S.
Tampa, FL
I'm always on a lookut for good cleansers and I was introduced to aveda by my cousin. She had fallen in love with their products and wanted me to try the same. The first time, I tried the cleanser I was blown away. It worked so well on my skin and left my skin feeling really soft after I'd used it. I loved their cleanser a lot and went back to try a few more products but, I have to say, the cleanser is my favorite and I for sure recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a natural cleanser that leaves your skin feeling soft.
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Helps my skin wake up every morning . When I would have that tired look . I bought this at target in the beauty aisle . It's very effective and I use it every morning when I wake up . I definetly recommend this product St. Ives Citrus & Vitamin C Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray