BY AVEDA

A highly targeted treatment contains Aveda's most highly concentrated plant-powered brightening blend to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.

Kelly T.
Oakdale, CT
My skin is now a more uniform color and it feels so soft. At first I didn’t notice a difference but now that I have been using for a few months, I can’t imagine ever going back to not using it. It’s a must have in my beauty routine.
Sydney G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product worked well for me! I got this as a quick fix but it ended up being at staple in my skin routine for a year or so. However, I do like to mix things up, so although this worked well, I didn’t use it for too long.
Brittany A.
I like the Aveda serums pretty well. While this one was good, I'm actually enjoying their newer version better. The bottles are nicely shaped and are glass so they have a high end feel.
In either case I think that these serums are always beeter suited for night, I have some friends that try to wear then during the day and their makeup never works out quite right.
✨✨Tallana✨✨ P.
Honolulu
This isn’t in the same packaging as the one I use but I assume it just got repackaged at some point. I love this serum! It worked alright for me. It doesn’t have vitamin C in it as far as I am aware so I got out of it what I expected. I paired it with Calm and it was perfect.
anaika h.
NEW HAVEN, CT
Its a good product i have bought it a few times. It Diminishined the appearance of my dark spots and discolouration, you’ll be left fresh faced and starry. It event my skin tone and calmed and refresh even the most tired complexions in my face. So great job! Truly recommend.
Trang V.
Columbus
It is too overpriced for what you get. I have used Aveda hair product and also have their privilege membership. I love their hair products but not when it come to skincare. I would try it again to see if it would make a different than the first time.
Christin P.
Oak Creek, WI
This product has been discontinued, however I am currently finishing my final bottle. My skin likes it and feel my skin is brighter when using. I have very bad discoloration due to prescription medications, so I've tried most everything on the market. Will miss having this product in my arsenal.
Eden P.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This product helped with my face a lot! Helped with discoloration and dark spots I have gotten from acne! I didn't have bad acne but some pimples left light scars! This product gives you a youthful glow
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Ashton D.
I have been using this product for a long time and it has definitely faded dark spots and acne scars overtime. My complexion is so much more even and my skin looks so much better. I use this and most of the products from the Tourmaline line and my skin has made a major improvement. I would definitely recommend this.