BY AVEDA

Aveda Enbrightenment Serum, 1.0 OunceContains 100 percent naturally derived plant-powered brightening blendHelps eliminate appearance of discoloration and dark spotsBlended with salicylic acid and glucosamine to stimulate surface cell turnover see more...

Kayla G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thin watery serum absorbs into the skin very quickly and doesn't feel sticky like some other serums do. Light fresh citrus scent. I noticed my skin tone evened out and my acne scars appeared to fade too!
Eden P.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped with my face a lot! Helped with discoloration and dark spots I have gotten from acne! I didn't have bad acne but some pimples left light scars! This product gives you a youthful glow
Jean S.
Great product. I had to hide it from my sister ever time she visits my home I run to put up my new bottle I just brought she times her visits well
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light this was. It didn't feel overly greasy or oily on my skin. I loved the dispenser, and the size. It fit nicely in a travel bag.
Rachel S.
I'm not sold on this brightening serum.  I've been using it for two months and I'm not sure I see any difference.
Josie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not the best but I will use if I have to I really don't like it makes me feel just so gross