BY AVEDA

Bi-weekly intensive treatment massage-in masque with plant-powered brightening blend to diminish the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. Helps enhance skin's visible radiance and tone. Moisturizes skin. 100 percent naturally derived plant-powered brightening blend including ascorbyl glucoside (a vitamin c derivative), mulberry root, and grape extracts to help diminish the appearance of discoloration and dark spots. Vitamins c and e enhance skin's visible radiance and tone. Organic shea butter and plant emollients moisturize.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is a great product line for people with sensitive skin. It's not harsh and leaves you skin feeling clean and healthy." in 3 reviews
Chelsi T.
Charlotte
I've actually used this product on my face and hair and it works wonders. This really shows how natural and wonderful Aveda products really are. Brightens and leaves a nice dewy glow that lasts all day. This is one of my favorites!
Annie K.
Minneapolis
I would say to be honest that I didn’t notice this product so anything for my face other than make it smell fresh. I bought two bottles of this when it was on sale and used daily morning and night for months- doesn’t do much.
Jessica M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the brand and the ingredients. I found this mask to be a bit difficult to integrate into my routine. It is quite runny and has to stay on for 8+ minutes. I did not notice any effect on my melasma.
member-eae04
 This product is not really work for me not sure quite why seem like it worked for my mom i'm guessing it's because we have different skin cla i'm guessing it's because we have different skin types
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This product is perfect for people with dark spots/uneven skin tone because it works to help even and brighten. My one issue with the line is people with very sensitive skin can react very differently towards it. Definitely try a patch test first if you have had strong reactions to products in the past.
Ronneisha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have very sensitive skin. I do t often try new products simply because I easily break out. my face can't handle most products and I'm not a dare devil. but this product OMGG I LOVE!! great great stuff.
Anna Marie S.
I worked for an Aveda salon and thought this was a good product until I tried others that worked better and we're gentler.
Melissa K.
Indianapolis, IN
cindy c.
Aveda makes the best. And love that they give back so much. They care about the earth and other countries.