BY ENBRIGHTENMENT

Aveda Brightening Treatment Toner 5 fl oz see more...

• Does this help with dark spits? Does this have a strong smell?2 Answers
  • Does this actually help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation1 Answers
  • Has anyone try this product I have minor acne spots I tried almos...1 Answers
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA
This is such an amazing toner but unfortunately it will be discontinued in the next month or two. Many salons have this product discounted so it may be a good time to stock up while you can if this is a product that you love!
Khrishma R.
You can't go wrong with this brightening treatment. I usually use it on my "girl" days because my face is a bit more dull and it just helped liven my fave. A+ for me!
Marlene R.
Denver, CO
It really helps to wash your face before and it works wonders one week and you should see clear results
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I will love to try it!! I heard that it very good for your skin, and it very effective.
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Really good toner. Clear skin within a week or two. Saddened that it's no longer going to be continued
DONNA V.
This product worked very well with my skin type. I would highly recommend it, but know it doesn't work for everyone. It was recommended by a spa technician.........
Carla C.
Victoria
You can't go wrong with AVEDA Enbrightment Brightening Treatment Toner. I love AVEDA products and recently got to try this toner during my facial . I loved the way it made my skin tingle and feel refreshed.
pamela a.
rua bandeirantes n18 Irapuru-SP
Muitoo bom amei, produto de qualidade, vcs não vao se arrepender , perfeito
Does this help with dark spits? Does this have a strong smell?
brisa s.
Has anyone try this product I have minor acne spots I tried almost everything any recommendations ?
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Does this actually help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation