BY AVEDA

Bi-weekly intensive treatment massage-in masque with plant-powered brightening blend to diminish the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. Helps enhance skin's visible radiance and tone. Moisturizes skin.

Shannon S.
Tucson, AZ
Excellent for use of lightening dark spots, nice subtle smell with tons of moisturizing. A little bit goes a long way. I started noticing and feeling difference in my skin immediately. Living the dry desert I need a well balanced moisturizer. Its perfect
Melanie B.
Spring Hill
A nice product, I don't really have a need for an eye brightening product, but I got a sample and used it before bed and it feels nice and cooling but I haven't really noticed much of a difference but as I said before I dont really have any darkness.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
It worked okay for my dark spots but I wasn't too impressed by the packaging or the smell. I expected it to work faster and effectively but it took at least until I was almost done with the tube to see a difference. :(
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
Definitely made my skin feel amazing and took away dullness and uneven texture. I think the price is very high especially since there are other products that are as good or better for lesser price.
Melyssa J.
Albuquerque, NM
So I feel like sometimes I get dark circles and I tried this product from a friend and purchased it immediately after I used it the brightening effects of this are amazing
Becca S.
This stuff is fantastic. It really helped even my skin tone and made my skin glow! I haven't left my house sans makeup in over a decade, but I'm actually considering it now! My skin looks that great!
Angela C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love love this cleanser. Takes all my makeup off. Even all my waterproof makeup. It smells great it is like having a mini spa twice a day. I would recommend to anyone. Very gentle I have very sensitive skin.
ramana h.
waterloo, IA
Not a fan of cleansers, this was about average nothing to extra. I enjoyed what it did do, but it wasn't anything that another brightening cleanser couldn't do.
Shawn C.
Great product I would use it all the time your should definitely get this product. I would use it anytime I really love this .
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica