BY AVEDA

A gentle facial cleanser that helps lift away impurities and dull surface cells to improve overall skin clarity. Coconut derived surfactant gently cleanses Rosemary, aloe and gentian extracts help to soothe skin A soothing aroma made predominantly with organic lavender, sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic rose geranium and organic rosemary essential oils also helps soothe and calm the skin Step 1 in the Enbrightenment skin care system which is clinically proven to improve skin's clarity by 52% and diminish the appearance of dark spots by 34%* *Based on clinical testing after 8 weeks of using the 5-step Enbrightenment regimen, plus SPF 15. Active Ingredients: Aloe: Possessed of strong soothing properties, this desert succulent is a source of moisture. Rosemary: A natural antiseptic with an invigorating effect on both body and mind, this has been used for centuries to cleanse and condition hair. 125ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Shannon S.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for use of lightening dark spots, nice subtle smell with tons of moisturizing. A little bit goes a long way. I started noticing and feeling difference in my skin immediately. Living the dry desert I need a well balanced moisturizer. Its perfect
Melanie B.
Spring Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice product, I don't really have a need for an eye brightening product, but I got a sample and used it before bed and it feels nice and cooling but I haven't really noticed much of a difference but as I said before I dont really have any darkness.
KARA W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product I would use it again! I have bought this product twice now and it never disappoints! The packaging is nice, the price could be a little less but I think at the end of the day it is worth it! I would recommended this product to others!
Emily R.
Grand Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked okay for my dark spots but I wasn't too impressed by the packaging or the smell. I expected it to work faster and effectively but it took at least until I was almost done with the tube to see a difference. :(
Elizabeth S.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely made my skin feel amazing and took away dullness and uneven texture. I think the price is very high especially since there are other products that are as good or better for lesser price.
ramana h.
waterloo, IA
Not a fan of cleansers, this was about average nothing to extra. I enjoyed what it did do, but it wasn't anything that another brightening cleanser couldn't do.