Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Felicia R.Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Felicia R.Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Keri M.

BY AVEDA

Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ moisturizing shampoo:

Drenches dry, brittle hair with intense moisture
• Gently cleanses and moisturizes dry, brittle hair
• Patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil helps hydrate hair
• Leaves hair soft, supple and shiny
• Safe for color-treated hair
• 93% of women agreed their hair felt immediately moisturized and soft after using the dry remedy™ system

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate , Sodium Chloride , Methyl Soyate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide Mipa , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Propanediol , Glycol Distearate , Glyceryl Caprylate , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Glycerin , Alcohol Denat. , Polyquaternium-10 , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Sodium Laurate , Lauric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate

Katie K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
By far the BEST shampoo I’ve ever used! My hair is very frizzy and very damaged and this shampoo worked so well to tame frizz and start repairing my hair. The shampoo left my hair feeling so soft when I rinsed rather than the usual stripped feeling. SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! However, it is very pricey. But if you can afford it, you better try it! It will leave your hair looking amazing!!!!
candance C.
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
This is my go to shampoo at home and in the Salon when locks need some serious hydration. The moisture left in the hair from this product is amazing. It its harsh on the scalp either. I will always buy this product. It is a must haveAveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Shampoo
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have very dry, long, color-treated (dark) hair with a sensitive scalp. I wanted to love this shampoo because the smell is amazing, but unfortunately it was a fail for me. I wash my hair twice a week with shampoo. It didn't clean the oil out of my hair and I would have to follow up with something harsher like Garnier Fructise shampoo to get the residue of this out and thoroughly clean my hair.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
My hair was very damaged from styling and lots of hair products. I purchased Dry Remedy moisturizing shampoo and Dry Remedy Restructuring conditioner and my hair has never felt better with both these products. I can run my hands through my hair, my hair is shiny, and it looks and feels healthy.
Lorraine F.
Poplar Grove, IL
I have horrible Dry brittle hair, due to over 35 years of coloing, using heating elements, living through
the 1980's with Aqua Net, and to be honest I don't stay on top of my hair care as I should, so I do have more than normal split ends. I think I has tried every sinlge shampoo out on the market but I received sub par results to did I really use any moisterizing shampoo or conditioner of any kind, then actually a friend who is a beauty consultant for a salon she owns and she and I were talking and I begged her for help as I am going insane and just going to shave it off, (I was in the hospital 1 1/2 - 2 years about for 4 months straight and they had me on high powered narcotics, which really took on my hair, not to mention the severe manlutrition and dehydration. So after I tried it, I was in total amazed at how my hair felt like I was 30 years younger, and that was after 1 washing, after 1 week I complete the challenge she layed out for me, and I am so gratefull she did whe thl
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
As a former aveda stylist this was one of my favorites as well as a client fave . This is great for parched hair in both fine and coarse texture. It's awesome for that dry winter scalp and dry ends !
Gianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Aveda ADRMS Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo more...
This shampoo is my absolute favorite. The scent is very earthy like an essential oil while the shampoo itself isn't foamy like most I've used. It's creamy but cleans your hair thoroughly while making it feel soft and quenched. The scent lasts a while as well which is a plus!
Malinalli B.
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
Aveda shampoos are good because of their ingredients but that's it for me. They don't leave my hair feeling the way I want it to feel and looking the way I want it to look. So it was ok but I will not repurchase.
Paige B.
This shampoo literally saved my hair. I bleached my DYED BLACK hair three times in one month and it was breaking off and I was losing inches in some parts. My ends were completely destroyed. Even after the first use of this shampoo I noticed a huge difference in the way my hair felt and looked. Continuing to use it it only got better and better. It's a necessity if you have damaged hair or are going to be processing it in the future.
Nikki D.
This shampoo and conditioning system brought my hair back to life! My hair was super stressed and dry until Dry Remedy. The formula is creamy and smells fresh and clean and doesn't run all over the place.

It's low foam so you know it's not filled with sulfates. After I wash, my tightly coiled hair feels soft and appears shiny. It is a little more expensive cost wise, but the benefits to your hair are worth it.
Gene R.
How do I take better care of my hair?