Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Masque uploaded by R M.

BY AVEDA

Intensive masque moisturizes and helps seal in intense hydration—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ moisturizing masque:

• Saturates hair with intensive moisture and seals it in
  • Helps seal in intense moisture, softness and shine
  • Patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil helps hydrate hair
  • Leaves hair soft, supple and shiny
  • Safe for color-treated hair
  • 93% of women agreed their hair felt immediately moisturized and soft after using the dry remedy™ system

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Methyl Soyate , Glycerin , Stearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Cetearyl Glucoside , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Citric Acid , Benzoic Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• Is this product as moisturizing as it claims to be?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? My hair gets oily quickl...3 Answers
  • My hair is fine and dries out quickly. Will this masque b...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
This product is a game changer. I have oily fine hair towards the scalp but the ends of my hair are dry and brittle so I only apply it on the ends. Every time I use it my hair feels so soft and looks so healthy. A little bit goes a long way so it will last you a while. I definitely recommend!
Ashley J.
My favorite deep conditioning treatment around and I have tried A LOT of deep conditioning treatments. It only takes a little bit and goes on your hair very easily. The price is on par with Aveda product but more expensive than a drug store brand. If you have not tried AVEDA's Dry Remedy product line this is a great introduction into it.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
This works amazing in my hair! I put in it while in the shower, let it sit for about 5-8 minutes and then rinse. It smells amazing and I love how it makes my hair feel afterwards. It really adds moisture back. It is a true lifesaver during the winter months!
Yi S.
Madison
This is hands down the best moisturizer conditioner I have EVER used! I wish this came in huge gigantic bottles! Would love it on tap. I use two times a week at least. I have course dry hair that I damage from straightening. Pricey but definitely worth it!!!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was not incredibly impressed with this product. I get all of my hair services done at an Aveda salon and love every single on of the products they use on me. This product was recommended to me after coloring my hair much lighter. While it has that nice, classic, Earthy Aveda scent, I do not think it does a whole lot for my hair. I don't feel that it leaves my hair feeling silky like I think a deep conditioner should. That being said, I don't find it drying either, just kind of middle of the road.
Frivol4Freckles
I bought this masque to repair hair that I had bleached and then colored. My hair felt dry and rough before I started using the Dry Remedy Masque, and after just a couple of uses twice/week, my hair started feeling normal and healthy again. Now I use every other week or so just for maintenance. The product has a strong scent that is typical of Aveda products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This product is MAGICAL. It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and moisturized, but alas it is too pricey for me to afford now that I no longer work in a hair salon. The packaging is nice and effective, making it easy to get every last bit out of the container. Drop yo' prices, Aveda- you're losing customers because of it, and I know your products are beyond marked up!
Summer D.
Highland, CA
This dry remedy moisturizing masque is great for people how have dry scalps. It really gets into your roots, and scalp and hydrates while you let it set in your hair. I love to use this before I go to bet and sleep with it in, and wash it out in the morning. The product is a bit pricey; but definitely worth it.
Jennifer D.
Edinburg, TX
I was dying my hair purple for like 4 or 5 months and it really damaged and dried out my hair and my hair stylist recommended using this product and after the first use I could tell the diference right away I've been using this on my hair for about a mont now once a week and my hair is back to normal it really helps moisturize your hair and leaves it feeling soft without weighing your hair down.
Stephanie B.
New Orleans, LA
I can't get enough of this masque. My main beauty rule is moisturize moisturize moisturize and Aveda's masque makes it fun and easy. I even put it on my husband. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily or clog your pores. Makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. Comes of with ease and isn't messy.
Rachel B.
How well does this product work? My hair gets oily quickly. I'm trying to avoid split ends.
Brandee R.
Can this be used just on the bottom of hair? I have oily hair on my head, but it's dried out at the bottom.
krystal ☺.
Is this product as moisturizing as it claims to be?
Jill C.
My hair is fine and dries out quickly. Will this masque be too heavy for fine hair?