Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Wendy S.Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY AVEDA

Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ moisturizing conditioner:

Drenches dry, brittle hair with intense moisture
• Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair
• Patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil helps hydrate hair
• Leaves hair soft, supple and shiny
• Safe for color-treated hair
• 93% of women agreed their hair felt immediately moisturized and soft after using the dry remedy™ system

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Cetearyl Glucoside , Polyquaternium-10 , Behentrimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• Does this leave your hair flat ? I can’t find a hydrating...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have...1 Answers
  • Does Avedas Dry Remedy conditioner help to smooth the hai...1 Answers
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Love love love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! THE BEST conditioner I’ve ever used! It helps combat frizz and noticeably starts to repair damaged hair!! This conditioner is very pricey, however, but it’s amazing!! Try it and the shampoo out!
Mollie R.
Austin, TX
I swear by this product and anything aveda! It makes my hair smell good and feel smooth. It is pricey but definitely worth it. No concerns! Just the price point. I’m always satisfied with aveda products
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
This conditioner has saved my hair again and again. I have tried other conditioners, but I always go back to this one. It truly moisturizes my hair from root to tip, without the ‘slip’ of silicone products. This truly makes my hair feel soft and healthy from within. It is pricey, but if you can afford it worth every penny!
Kaitie H.
Denton, TX
My hair is very dry due to lightening my hair rather often. This is the one product that help moisturize my hair and keep it soft. I have a more oily scalp, so I have to be careful and rinse this super thoroughly, otherwise I'll get greasy very quickly.
Leslie W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this conditioner. It leaves my fine hair feeling smooth, healthy and moisturized! I've been using Aveda products for years now and I will never use any other conditioner. The smaller bottle lasts me for awhile because a little goes a long way!
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
The smaller bottle of dry remedy lasted me 6 months. I used it once to twice a week and left on my hair for 5 minutes. It saturated my hair and left it smooth and shiny. The smell is great and the price is right, depending on the size. You can also buy travel sized on the website as a sample. You'll love it!
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables, FL
I use this when my hair is getting dull and dry- usually around winter or after getting my hair dyed. It gives hydration back to my hair, but I find it works best if I only use it when I need it rather than as my every day conditioner.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I absolutely love this product. I used it for years and it was my go to shampoo along with a others from Aveda I would switch back and forth with. The smell is amazing and my hair always looked so healthy after using it. It really helped to repair my over processed platinum hair!
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
I started using this product last summer. Swimming in the pool really dries out my hair. My stylist suggested using this stuff twice a week. Within a month my hair was better than ever. It was full of volume and super soft! Definitely would suggest for people with brittle hair!
Danielle P.
This can be heavy and weigh hair down, so I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use or use with fine hair. For a couple times a month on thick hair it’s fantastic though! Very moisturize and smells nice. Soothing on the scalp also
Katelyn H.
Did you see results within the first wash? and is it better paired with the shampoo?
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Does dry remedy help just with the hair itself or also with the scalp?
Kalyn P.
Does this product feel heavy or leave residue on the hair?
Brooke 🌻.
Does this leave your hair flat ? I can’t find a hydrating shampoo that gives volume as well.
Leona T.
Scarborough, ON
If it gives my frizzy hair a better control after using?For, my hair is frizzy . I am looking for a better conditioner to improve my hair's problem.

Amazon