Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Wendy S.Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY AVEDA

Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ moisturizing conditioner:

Drenches dry, brittle hair with intense moisture
• Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair
• Patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil helps hydrate hair
• Leaves hair soft, supple and shiny
• Safe for color-treated hair
• 93% of women agreed their hair felt immediately moisturized and soft after using the dry remedy™ system

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Cetearyl Glucoside , Polyquaternium-10 , Behentrimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• Does this leave your hair flat ? I can’t find a hydrating...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have...1 Answers
  • Does Avedas Dry Remedy conditioner help to smooth the hai...1 Answers
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Love love love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! THE BEST conditioner I’ve ever used! It helps combat frizz and noticeably starts to repair damaged hair!! This conditioner is very pricey, however, but it’s amazing!! Try it and the shampoo out!
Jessica G.
Stamford
I go to an Aveda salon and my hairdresser recommended this product to me. I’m not crazy about the scent of this product but I did like the way my hair felt after I was done using it. I would consider re-purchasing it again.
Tarrian M.
usa
This stuff is just wow. Smells great lathers nie and keeps my haor clean for 3 days before washing again. This company is great they believe in natural ingredients and do not test on animals.
Mollie R.
Austin, TX
I swear by this product and anything aveda! It makes my hair smell good and feel smooth. It is pricey but definitely worth it. No concerns! Just the price point. I’m always satisfied with aveda products
Danielle P.
This can be heavy and weigh hair down, so I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use or use with fine hair. For a couple times a month on thick hair it’s fantastic though! Very moisturize and smells nice. Soothing on the scalp also
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
Great moisturizing conditioner. I leave it in about 5 minutes before rinsing out. It's not greasy so you can use it weekly or even more often if you need to. The scent is pretty neutral.
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
The smaller bottle of dry remedy lasted me 6 months. I used it once to twice a week and left on my hair for 5 minutes. It saturated my hair and left it smooth and shiny. The smell is great and the price is right, depending on the size. You can also buy travel sized on the website as a sample. You'll love it!
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
I use this when my hair is getting dull and dry- usually around winter or after getting my hair dyed. It gives hydration back to my hair, but I find it works best if I only use it when I need it rather than as my every day conditioner.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I absolutely love this product. I used it for years and it was my go to shampoo along with a others from Aveda I would switch back and forth with. The smell is amazing and my hair always looked so healthy after using it. It really helped to repair my over processed platinum hair!
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
I started using this product last summer. Swimming in the pool really dries out my hair. My stylist suggested using this stuff twice a week. Within a month my hair was better than ever. It was full of volume and super soft! Definitely would suggest for people with brittle hair!
Katelyn H.
Did you see results within the first wash? and is it better paired with the shampoo?
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Does dry remedy help just with the hair itself or also with the scalp?
Kalyn P.
Does this product feel heavy or leave residue on the hair?
Brooke 🌻.
Does this leave your hair flat ? I can’t find a hydrating shampoo that gives volume as well.
Shannon O.
Woodhaven, MI
Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have been loving aveda lately.