Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Wendy S.Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY AVEDA

Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ moisturizing conditioner:

Drenches dry, brittle hair with intense moisture
• Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair
• Patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil helps hydrate hair
• Leaves hair soft, supple and shiny
• Safe for color-treated hair
• 93% of women agreed their hair felt immediately moisturized and soft after using the dry remedy™ system

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Cetearyl Glucoside , Polyquaternium-10 , Behentrimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have been lo...1 Answers
  • Does Avedas Dry Remedy conditioner help to smooth the hair as wel...1 Answers
  • Does dry remedy help just with the hair itself or also with the s...3 Answers
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Love love love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! THE BEST conditioner I’ve ever used! It helps combat frizz and noticeably starts to repair damaged hair!! This conditioner is very pricey, however, but it’s amazing!! Try it and the shampoo out!
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
Great moisturizing conditioner. I leave it in about 5 minutes before rinsing out. It's not greasy so you can use it weekly or even more often if you need to. The scent is pretty neutral.
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
The smaller bottle of dry remedy lasted me 6 months. I used it once to twice a week and left on my hair for 5 minutes. It saturated my hair and left it smooth and shiny. The smell is great and the price is right, depending on the size. You can also buy travel sized on the website as a sample. You'll love it!
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
I use this when my hair is getting dull and dry- usually around winter or after getting my hair dyed. It gives hydration back to my hair, but I find it works best if I only use it when I need it rather than as my every day conditioner.
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
I started using this product last summer. Swimming in the pool really dries out my hair. My stylist suggested using this stuff twice a week. Within a month my hair was better than ever. It was full of volume and super soft! Definitely would suggest for people with brittle hair!
Savannah H.
This is my favorite conditioner.  My hair is long and can get brittle at the ends.  I only wash twice a week and this conditioner always makes my strands softer and smoother.  Can be paired with any Aveda shampoo.
Lindsey P.
Denver
Have used the for a long time to get my hair back to normal from being so damaged!! It does a great job, and paired with other Aveda products, my hair has been amazing!! Completely satisfied!
Alexis B.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner helped save my hair. After several rounds of coloring, my hair was in desperate need of moisture so when my stylist recommended this conditioner I jumped at the chance. It smells beautiful and botanical but not overwhelming and it leaves my hair smooth and much more manageable. It isn't super heavy or greasy so my hair feels lightweight and bouncy and is easy to style. I'll often use this product before and after styling with heat to help protect my hair and the difference has been noticeable and my hair is always much softer after use. I also love that Aveda lives their values by recycling, investing in wind energy and doesn't test on animals.
Lauren E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love aveda products because they are a more plant derived and eco friendly option. The smell of this line is very earthy and if you have a taste for it you will fall in love. It may come off as pricy at first but worth it.
Kristen M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
After having a baby my hair was dry and damaged. I started using this and everything has changed. My hair feels so much better and it doesn't leave it greezy like other conditioning treatments
Katelyn H.
Did you see results within the first wash? and is it better paired with the shampoo?
Megan S.
Does dry remedy help just with the hair itself or also with the scalp?
Kalyn P.
Does this product feel heavy or leave residue on the hair?
Shannon O.
Woodhaven, MI
Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have been loving aveda lately.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Is this product any good? I have never try it.