BeautyHairHair ProductsAveda
Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner

Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner

Nourishes and moisturizes dry, brittle hair-with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature-leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.

Does this leave your hair flat ? I can’t find a hydrating shampoo that gives volume as well.
Is this worth the money? Seems to be expensive but I have been loving aveda lately.
Start your review of Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer L.
This helps tremendously with my dry hair with extremely hot showers and controlled extreme heat I jack up in the winter months. Adds a ton of moisture back into my color treated, hot tools using hair . And it also leaves my hair smelling wonderful.
Aggie C.
Lincoln Park, NJ
The b west product ever for dry hair. Makes my hair duly,shiny and smooth. Also has a great scent th a t stay s in my hair till I the next shampoo. Love this conditionet
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Megs M.
This product is amazing and works wonders on dry, damaged hair. I use this with the shampoo version and it has helped my short, over-processed hair grow quickly! The scent is amazing, I’m obsessed with it. However, it can be very expensive and is a difficult product to maintain when you’re on a budget. I believe it’s worth the price if you’re really working for healthy hair. Aveda Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner
Rachel B.
I am all things Aveda but this is the only conditioner I can’t give any five stars to. I used it for a solid 6 months in hopes it would work. It didn’t add moisture to my hair like their other conditioners do. It just sat on it and made my scalp smell odd. Hard to explain but my hair and scalp never felt clean or moisturized, just kind of greasy. The shampoo was just ok too. I don’t buy the dry remedy line anymore for my hair.
Jenn S.
Osterville, MA
The best moisturizing conditioner. I use this a few times a month and love how it keeps my hair soft and healthy
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
This is another fantastic Aveda product. It’s the cure all for dry and damaged hair—truly. You’ll see results within just a few uses.
Sakina M.
Aveda dry remedy works for me. I like to use it on my feet and it helps keep them from being dry and crackly looking. Lol
Christy A.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love Aveda products but this one isn't my favorite. I can only use it for short periods of time and then my hair looks oily. The ends still look dry. To be honest it just might not be the right formula for me. I love the smell and my hair looks good in the beginning so it might work better for others.
Jenny C.
Saginaw, MI
The Dry Remedy line at Aveda is so good for dry or brittle hair that needs some extra moisture. It smells great too!
Kelsey B.
Fort Myers, FL
Works great on coarse textured hair. Does not make hair overly greasy or weighted down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LEXI N.
Clintonville
il y a 3 ans
Mary-Ann J. il y a 3 ans
I honestly like them both bc they do different things. If you have damage and need to restore your hair and bring it back to life or stop breakage then damage remedy is for you...but I would still use the dry remedy conditioner to back it up bc I am obsessed with moisture! If you have no damage and have healthy hair just go with the dry remedy.