BY AVEDA

Instantly moisturizes dry hair by 41%*. With certified organic buriti oil, a wonder of nature, harvested from the "tree of life" in Brazil, the 99.9% naturally derived** daily leave-in treatment transforms dry, brittle hair, making it soft and manageable

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, ginger lily and other pure flower and plant essences

dry remedy™ daily moisturizing oil:

Leave-in treatment instantly moisturizes dry hair and ends
• 99.9% naturally derived,* with the hydrating power of certified organic buriti oil
• Penetrates to instantly moisturize hair by 41%**
• Leaves hair soft and full of shine
• Formulated without silicone, so it takes only a few drops to moisturize hair

Ingredients:Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Dicaprylyl Maleate , Dicaprylyl Ether , Methyl Soyate , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Tocopherol , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Geraniol

Alexis S.
Texas
Some days this a Aveda dry remedy does great for my hair! I like the smell, it smells like an earthy tone in a good way. I find that it does make mice hair soft, but this product is easily overused. If you use more than 3 drops your hair might look like an oily mass At the ends. It says on the bottle that you're only supposed to apply 2-4 drops and work through hands and then work through middle length to ends.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
My beauty operator recommended I try this as part of my daily hair routine. My thick highlighted hair was dealing with a curl loss issue and wasn’t looking like it’s normal self.

She gave me a sample of this to use and holy smokes. My hair is softer, it has gotten some of its bounce back, it isn’t weight down, and it smells great.
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using aveda products on my hair for the past 5+ years. But, I recently have made a switch to a drug store repair line aside from the coloring aspect. I believe this aveda oil is great for a temporary fix. Applying a Little each day made my hair look shiny and smooth, but after washing it it goes back to being dry.
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Love this. A little goes a long way. I have curly biracial hair that can easily be weighed down by oils, but not this one. I take a little, rub between my hands, and then run through my ends for a frizzfree blow out. Soaks into the hair and doesn't just coat the hair.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I seriously LOVE this stuff. My hair is damaged with a lot of split ends and also prone to being frizzy. However, when it’s not frizzy it has a beautiful natural beachy wave. This was recommended by my hairstylist and I bought it in the salon a long time ago. I use a couple drops whenever I need it and my bottle still has a ton of product in it. Very worth the price considering the longevity. My boyfriend also likes to use it to tame his thick hair every once in awhile. This transforms my hair w/ a couple drops and all of the sudden I have beautiful frizz free, healthy looking waves. I highly recommend. I’ll never go without it.
McKenzie M.
New Brunswick
I love this oil! It smells amazing and so natural. My hair always feels so soft and healthy when I use it. Make sure you don’t use too much on your roots if you don’t want your hair to look greasy. I also like adding it to my hair masks (2 parts coconut oil, 2 parts water, 1 egg, 1/2 part olive oil, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1 tbsp of Aveda Dry Remedy oil. Lightly heat it all in a pot without cooking the egg. Wet hair with hot water, towel dry, and apply the mixture to all of your hair. After the mask has been applied, wrap your hair with a towel and let it soak in. The longer you leave it on, the better).
Judith A.
Seminole, FL
I use this by putting a few drops in my hair at night, particularly on the ends. The night before a shampoo I put even more on my ends to deep condition my hair. I love the scent. It is not a stand alone product for extremely dry hair but does help as part of an overall regimen.
Alexis P.
I have had this tiny bottle for at least 2 years and it's still going strong. I only use a few drops after each hair wash and run it through my damp hair. Makes my hair feel smooth and moisturized without looking or feeling oily at all!
Ashley M.
Erie, PA
Obsessed with anything Aveda. I don’t purchased a lot of their products because of the high cost, but this product goes a long way. I just need a penny sized amount for my ends after blow drying, straightening or curls. Eliminates fizz and gives me a soft, damage free look.
Autumn T.
Independence
Purchased at: Online
This works great for those with dry hair especially dry ends. Easy to use even on color treated hair. Apply to hands then massage to hair or apply when wet. Also helps with frizz. Expensive but works great. Highly satisfied. Would recommend.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
How does it smell?
Jessica R.
Dublin, CA
Does this leave your hair oily at all?
Frankie O.
California
Has anyone tried this product I recently purchased it and I feel like it does not really do much for my hair