Aveda Demi Hair Dye

Organic sunflower, castor and jojoba oils infuse the hair with incredible shine and condition. Usage: full spectrum protective permanent cream color is always mixed with color catalyst conditioning creme developer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Demi Hair Dye!
Maddy H.
St. Charles
Aveda Demi Hair Dye uploaded by Maddy H.
Such pretty and rich color despite being just a demi color. It's gentler on the hair, less damaging, and dimensional enough that it looks very natural. I've used demi colors that last only a few weeks, but so far it's been over a month and my color has stayed. I wil definitely use this when coloring my hair again.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
This was ok for me. It washed out really quickly. Part of this may be due to it being a red tone. What I really liked was it made my hair nice and soft. I loved the color. I think I’ll stick to a more permanent dye.
Cory C.
Streamwood, IL
It’s gentle on my hair, doesn’t smell awful, fades naturally, covers my gray and doesn’t damage my hair any further. I enjoy this product via my salon.
Ash D.
Elgin, IL
I love using this demi for toning hair! The colors turn out so rich and beautiful and it doesn't feel heavy and sticky like some professional brands. It does stink that Aveda isn't carried in beauty supply stores like Cosmoprof or Salon Centric.
Gabby M.
Howell , MI
Pretty good. Definitely fades quicker than some but it’s because it lacks a lot of chemicals to keep the natural part of the brand/products.
Alyssa H.
Lehi
Aveda hair color and lightener are amazing and a great options If you are looking for clean color.
Reagan B.
jacksonville
For natural colors I always recommend Aveda and Aveda only . When it comes to fashion colors I would move towards a different brand but they make all of their products with love ! I will always use Aveda hair products
Cambree H.
Brookings, SD
You many think paying extra for color isn’t worth it but it truly is. My color will stay for months without needing a touch up and it is not too harsh on my fairly fragile hair. Paying for a good product can really determine your overall hair health so make sure to invest wisely.
Dillulu M.
Perfect for toning all shades of color whether you’re a blonde wanting to be more ashy or more warmer in color or if you’re a brunette that has faded ends.
Chloe D.
trevor
This product works pretty well at toning the hair, but sometimes can take up to 20 minutes to get the full result. Moisturizes the hair, and completely customizable to the client.

Looking for your answer?