Aveda Demi Hair Dye

Organic sunflower, castor and jojoba oils infuse the hair with incredible shine and condition. Usage: full spectrum protective permanent cream color is always mixed with color catalyst conditioning creme developer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Demi Hair Dye!
Valeria B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Although I love Aveda and it’s hair care/styling products, I am not a fond of Demi permanent line. Every 15 minutes, it goes a shade darker, so a quick application at the bowl is a MUST. This line can give you the ability to create a nice gloss of your choice by adding pure pigments. Another down side is that it fades fairly quickly for tones that are not blondes. Overall, this is not my choice of gloss/toner.
Maddy H.
St. Charles
Aveda Demi Hair Dye uploaded by Maddy H.
Such pretty and rich color despite being just a demi color. It's gentler on the hair, less damaging, and dimensional enough that it looks very natural. I've used demi colors that last only a few weeks, but so far it's been over a month and my color has stayed. I wil definitely use this when coloring my hair again.
Samantha P.
Statesboro, GA
This was ok for me. It washed out really quickly. Part of this may be due to it being a red tone. What I really liked was it made my hair nice and soft. I loved the color. I think I’ll stick to a more permanent dye.
Gabby M.
Howell, MI
Pretty good. Definitely fades quicker than some but it’s because it lacks a lot of chemicals to keep the natural part of the brand/products.
Cory C.
Streamwood, IL
It’s gentle on my hair, doesn’t smell awful, fades naturally, covers my gray and doesn’t damage my hair any further. I enjoy this product via my salon.
Ash D.
Elgin, IL
I love using this demi for toning hair! The colors turn out so rich and beautiful and it doesn't feel heavy and sticky like some professional brands. It does stink that Aveda isn't carried in beauty supply stores like Cosmoprof or Salon Centric.
Michela M.
Centereach
I love the Demi reds and purples! Absolutely stunning for the autumn weather! Long lasting color. Go to your nearest aveda salon:)
Stacey A.
Austin
I really like how long the color stays when I go to the salon and get my hair done. The color is beautiful and vibrant. The only down side is it can irritate my scalp a bit but this one does a lot less than others that I’ve tried.
Alyssa H.
Lehi
Aveda hair color and lightener are amazing and a great options If you are looking for clean color.
Reagan B.
jacksonville
For natural colors I always recommend Aveda and Aveda only . When it comes to fashion colors I would move towards a different brand but they make all of their products with love ! I will always use Aveda hair products

Looking for your answer?