Aveda Damage Remedy™ Split End Repair uploaded by Stephanie M.Aveda Damage Remedy™ Split End Repair uploaded by adrienne s.

BY AVEDA

Leave-in treatment instantly repairs split ends, and helps prevent future splits from forming. Formulated with nangai oil, this powerful treatment attracts the separated ends back together, helping to smooth and seal hair fibers. Repair lasts through your next wash.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ split end repair:

• Instantly repairs split ends, and helps prevent future splits from forming.
  • Repair lasts through your next wash.
  • Nangai oil helps attract the separated ends back together, while helping smooth and seal hair strands.
  • Amino acids from quinoa protein seeds penetrate hair

Water\aqua\eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Propanediol , Heptyl Undecylenate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Stearic Acid , Dicaprylyl Ether , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Dimethicone , Canarium Indicum (Nangai) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Tocopherol , Arginine , Cholesterol , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate , Silica , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Phytate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Aveda
Samantha C.
Island Lake, IL
Say good bye to split ends and hello to long locks. I use this on day old hair never right when I get out of the shower. It smells fantastic and I’ve seen less split ends and my hair has gotten longer.
adrienne s.
Bowie, MD
I have super coily, natural hair and deal with SSKs and split ends all. the. time. It's so frustrating. I've come to realize that matter how well I take care of my coif, she will have times where she'll rebel like angry teenager! Lol Anyhoo, when I heard of the Aveda Dry Remedy Split End Repair cream I KNEW I needed to get my hands on it. My hair LOVES this stuff! I think it's great that it can be used on dry hair, that way I can really make sure it's reaching all my strands (since there's no water to compete with, I know when the strand is coated, b/c it can ONLY be the product). I used it to retwist my stretched hair and it left my hair soft and pliable. Another thing I love about the product is that a little goes a long way. I was concerned with how much wear I'd get out of it due to the small size. For upwards of $30 I was praying it was worth it, and it is! You won't regret it! (I'm only giving 4 ⭐ because of length of use, ~1month. If it keeps working it could easily be a 5)
Geri Liz L.
Damage Remedy- split end repair leave-in treatment: So who ever created this THANK YOU!!! It instantly repairs split ends, and helps prevent future splits from forming. It's formulated with nangai oil, this powerful treatment attracts the separated ends back together, helping to smooth and seal hair fibers. Repair lasts through your next wash. My hair looks healthy & a little goes a long way! #contest #Influensterawards
Melissa V.
I can't say I was super happy with this, I used the trial size which is small and it left my hair feeling like it had a lot of residue or something. It is a bit pricey for someone who doesn't need split end repair. I think I would use something else.  I was not impressed with the product or price.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Waste of time and hideously expensive considering it's ineffectiveness and tiny amount of product you get. Sure, it says it lasts up to two washes, but who cares when it doesn't work. Or even give the appearance of working. Split end menders in general are bogus and the only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. Save your money or use something like the Smoothing Fluid instead.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I really love this stuff. I think it makes a difference in my split ends. A little goes a long way. Doesn’t make my hair greasy or heavy Really fantastic
Kathryn K.
Wdm, IA
I did not notice any difference in my hair while using this product. It left my hair feeling oily. Very expensive too. It did smell good though.
Lezlie H.
Lake Village , IN
A little goes a long way and love that the products are natural and botanically based. Smells amazing and doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily
deni m.
Not too greasy or oily. Helps your hair to feel clean. Doesn't stick on hands or tangle hair at all!
Angie B.
This product doesnt eliminate split ends but it looks as if you have none. Its a great temporary fix in my opinion. Once i blow dry my hair you are able to see lots of split ends that start almost half way down my hair shaft to the ends. Then i apply a pea sized amount of split end repair and flst iron or curl it. Instantly my hair looks so healthy, smooth and appears split end free.