Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo

Gentle shampoo with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring shampoo:

Gentle shampoo with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.

• surfactants derived from lipid-rich babassu oil help gently wash away pollutants which can cause damage

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Disodium Coco-glucoside Citrate , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Oleate , Coco-glucoside , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Stearic Acid , Potassium Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Laureth-4 , Laureth-23 , Glycerin , Sodium Gluconate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Benzoic Acid , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Annatto

Does anyone recommend the shampoo ? I live for the conditioner I’m just not sold on the shampoo.
How well does this work?
Had anyone tried this and know if it works? Been told this range in the brand would be helpful to my hair?
Start your review of Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
DC
This shampoo is great at cleansing the hair and scalp while also infusing moisture and protein to help repair hair damage. I have pastel hair, which means I had to bleach my hair quite often. We all know bleach can cause your hair to feel awful and cause breakage, and this shampoo is the solution to all the bad things bleach does to your hair. It helps add back the protein which strengthens the hair and helps it to feel and look healthy.
Leicester, VT
One of my all time favorite shampoos.  Great for dry, damaged, color treated hair.  The scent of  bergamot in this completes it for me.  I like the entire line of damage remedy products.  Used as a whole the line is great.  Highly recommend for highlighted hair.
Fort Worth, TX
This smells amazing!! I love the Aveda scents, and this is one of my favorites. It does work well, and seems to help manage the health of my hair, but it’s pretty pricey. It’s hard for me to justify spending so much on ingredients that was down the drain; I tend to spend more on skincare and leave-ins!
Cordova
YES YES YES! If you have damaged hair you need this. this helps to keep my hair soft and healthy through all of the damaging conditions i have put it through! I use this mainly on my ends and pair it with another shampoo to clean the scalp! i love this stuff and would highly recommend it!
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love love love this shampoo. My hair has never been healthier. I had to get used to it not sudsing up as much as I was used to. The smell is wonderful and the product is very concentrated. I use this before the Damage Remedy and these together are just amazing.
Boise
THE BEST! I’ve fallen head over heals for this product. It’s so natural and doesn’t dry out my hair or skin when using it. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product matter of fact I’d recommend this product over anything else it’s absolutely worth every cent!
Bartlett, IL
My everyday shampoo. I used this 2 times a week and always shampoo twice. Perfect paired with the. Restructuring conditioner too! It is common for your hair to feel sort of “stiff” after using this but once you condition your hair feels and looks amazing!
Minneapolis, MN
What I enjoy about this is I don’t feel the need to condition afterwards. My hair is moisturized, without it weighing heavy. I do feel like I need to rinse it more than other shampoos probably because it doesn’t foam up. The smell is lovely and earthy. :)
Marion
This is a must for my hair routine. I tend to alternate this with sap moss to address damage from color treatments and my daily flat iron use. Compared to any other brand, I recommend Aveda above all to prevent dry, brittle hair with breakages.
Redding, CA
This product brought my hair back to life after I bleached the holy smokes out of it! It is heavy in keratin so be careful on using it too often I used it twice a week and interchanged the dry remedy shampoo and the brilliant shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...