BY AVEDA

Gentle shampoo with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring shampoo:

Gentle shampoo with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.

• surfactants derived from lipid-rich babassu oil help gently wash away pollutants which can cause damage

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Disodium Coco-glucoside Citrate , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Oleate , Coco-glucoside , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Stearic Acid , Potassium Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Laureth-4 , Laureth-23 , Glycerin , Sodium Gluconate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Benzoic Acid , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Annatto

• Had anyone tried this and know if it works? Been told this range ...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair feel and look flat?1 Answers
  • I have weird hair, straight and blonde...but one day it's dry as ...1 Answers
candance C.
Review for: AVEDA Damage Remedy Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
I may be a little bias because I am an Aveda stylist, but I love this Shampoo not only for my self but for clients as well. This shampoo poo is great because it add protein and moisture back into the hair. Leaving hair strong and with a great amount of moisture.Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo
Kristen M.
Monclova, OH
Review for: AVEDA Damage Remedy Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
Love any and all aveda products. 1. For their smell, it’s an every lasting smell on your hair that smells wonderful. 2. It’s quality products- how to tell?- there is no film on your hair, it doesn’t flatten down by usage, and your hair should have a little more volume to it!
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
after a nasty color job this shampoo has saved my life! i recommend this shampoo to literally anyone and everyone! it leaves hair instantly feeling like new! it has helped the health of my hair tremendously, miracle product.
Sarah H.
Scarborough , ME
Review for: Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo 33.8 oz/1000 ml more...
I have died my hair many times in the last resulting in dry and brittle hair. In one of my most recent visits to the salon my stylist suggested he damage remedy shampoo and conditioner. Since I started using these product my hair feels fuller and much less brittle. I don’t have to shampoo as often and I have much less build up in my hair
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
After I had clenched my hair, it was pretty damaged. My stylist recommended this shampoo and it has helped. Leave my hair feeling soft and not as brittle. Pricey but worth it in my opinion. It has good lather if that’s something you looks for in a shampoo.
Jodi L.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo 33.8 oz/1000 ml more...
Worth every penny. This shampoo is probably more expensive than most, but it is honestly worth it. It feels like conditioner when rinsed out because it gives your hair so much moisture.
Shaylee N.
Orem, UT
Review for: 8.5 oz more...
this stuff literally repairs your hair from the inside out. i can’t even tell you how many times i have bleached my hair and the damage i have done- and this has absolutely saved my hair.
Taylor S.
Greenville, NC
I really like the smell of this product. I bought it because I have very damaged hair from dying my hair. It works very well but I feel that it there are better brands that help my damaged hair for just a little more money. I enjoyed the product but would not repurchase.
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
This product definitely restored my heat. I was prone to breakage because I have color treated hair but it helped repair significantly. I won’t give it a 5 because now I need more moisture because of all the protein in this product. Definitely recommend!
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
This is the shampoo I've been searching for my whole life, no exaggeration!! I have long, color/heat damaged, frizzy, wavy hair and this shampoo literally feels like it's making my hair healthier. While I'm using it, it feels conditioning but doesn't leave my hair with that stripped of all moisture type of feeling. I've used a few shampoos that felt like that before but the issue I always had was that as a result my hair would feel "heavy" once I dried it and would get oily much sooner, but this shampoo actually does the opposite! It makes my hair actually have more body and my shampoo lasts much longer! My 2nd day hair is just as fresh as the 1st day which I've never experienced before. Where has this stuff been all my life?!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I live in an area with really hard water and it's taking a toll on my hair. Would this be helpful for it?
Felicia V.
I have long super curly dry hair, would this be a good option for myself?
Rhona C.
England
Had anyone tried this and know if it works? Been told this range in the brand would be helpful to my hair?
Beth H.
Dunkirk, NY
Does this product make your hair feel and look flat?
Christine d.
Clermont, GA
I have weird hair, straight and blonde...but one day it's dry as a haystack, the next day it's oily... I can't find a balance. I don't want to spend a boatload of money on shampoo that only masks with heavy fragrance. Can anyone offer advice on the best shampoo for weird hair?