BY AVEDA #86 in Conditioner

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner:

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• conditioners target the damaged areas of the hair for intense detangling that helps prevent breakage.
• hair is left feeling smooth and touchably soft

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

• How often do you need to use this? 1 Answers
  • Does this work fine with fine, thick, bleached, naturally...1 Answers
  • How well does this conditioner work on fine hair ? My hai...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc." in 1 review
  • "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!" in 1 review
Kim B.
Kelowna
Love love the smell of Aveda products. This repairs hair so well. If it wasn’t so expensive I would buy it all the time.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
My favorite Aveda conditioner. I am an Aveda Stylist and I use this on myself the most. Damage Remedy is great for chemically treated hair, like blondes. It leaves a nice slick conditioned feel to the hair, and helps with detangles. The best part is that it is all naturally derived from plants!
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner, 6.7-Ounce Tube more...
This is a great product, especially for color processed hair. I like the smell of Aveda however I know some don't. So as long as you like the smell you will really like this product! I have used probably 3-4 bottles of it.
Jessica  K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
I was recommended this product by a hair dresser I began going to recently. Because I loved her and her professionalism, I took her word for it when she said she felt this was the best restorative and nourishing conditioner. I have chosen to use this a few times a week, rather than daily, because of the price. While I find that it does not aid in easy combing when done showering, I have to say it does give me hair a great feel once it dries. I have to use this product more to give it all 5 stars!
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
This product saved my damaged hair ! I went to an Aveda cosmetology program and ofcourse did a number on my own hair .. It got over processed and I used heat styling daily but using the damage remedy along with the smooth infusion styling product made my hair feel so smooth again! I love it.. it's a bit pricey but I was able to get a student/stylist discount which helped out a lot but for the average shopper it might be a little expensive but you get what you pay for and I stand by my Aveda products they're amazing ! One thing to remember is that these are more natural and organic products so they do have a little bit more of a mild earthy scent nothing super fragrant which I find to be a plus :)
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
This product from Aveda is amazing. This is just one of many amazing products they have. My hair gets so many compliments. At work my co workers would stop me and say can “I feel your hair”.... and they asked what do I use. And of course I give them the full review and how Aveda saved my hair and brought it back to life. I will never use anything else.
Elizabeth C.
Shelbyville , KY
By far the best reconstructing conditioner I have ever used. I have an oily scalp and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I have colored treated hair and it has definitely helped with the damage. I'm very satisfied and will always have this stuff on hand.
Hope M.
Lakeland, FL
This product keeps my hair healthy and strong. It's a great conditioner for fine and damaged hair, it really brought mine back to life!
Sydney R.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner 1.4 oz more...
I love most aveda products and I'm a repeat user of this line! I love the travel sized for going out of town, especially if you're going somewhere and can't bring all of your hair stuff. It's super expensive but worth the splurge occasionally!
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is such an amazing product I use this every single day after showering I've compared it to keratin 20 and this works much better than that and plus it doesn't leave your hair crunchy after drying if your hair is severely damaged. Would recommend this to anyone who has damaged bleached and over processed hair.
Mae F.
Dose this product make your hair feel heavy and greasy looking?
Makayla K.
Denton, TX
Where is the best/cheapest place to get Aveda products?
ELENA Q.
Haines City, FL
living proof or aveda?
Maria L.
Sacramento
Does this really work. I have thick curly, long hair .
Adrianna B.
sheboygan , WI
What type of shampoo is recommended to go with this conditioner?