BY AVEDA #65 in Conditioner

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner:

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• conditioners target the damaged areas of the hair for intense detangling that helps prevent breakage.
• hair is left feeling smooth and touchably soft

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

• How often do you need to use this? 1 Answers
  • Does this work fine with fine, thick, bleached, naturally...1 Answers
  • How well does this conditioner work on fine hair ? My hai...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc." in 1 review
  • "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!" in 1 review
Kayla E.
ashburn, virginia
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is platinum blonde and it was starting to look like a horses mane! I’ve only used it twice and it already done miracles! I highly recommend this product!
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
I was first introduced to this wonderful conditioner at my gym (yes my gym is amazing). Once I've started buying it for home use, my hair is softer, smoother, and even holds curl better. The last time I went into my stylist she said, "well we only need to cut if you want length taken off, because your hair is looking amazingly healthy." WINNER!
Amanda H.
Ellenboro , NC
I am a blonde and this stuff is great fir keeping your hair soft and silky. It has proteins in it to have replenish your hair. Doesn’t repair cause it can’t really do that but.
K S.
Review for: Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner, 6.7-Ounce Tube more...
Love this conditioner. Great lightweight but moisture packing without weighing it down like a lot of “damaged” conditioners Ive used in the past. Makes my hair silky feeling. Completely satisfied!
Desirae Y.
My hair stylist recommended this damage remedy to me when I was discouraged that my ends were becoming split, dry and damaged despite my routinely trims and limited heat exposure to my hair. In just a few weeks I noticed how much healthier my ends were! What happens is organic proteins penetrate your hair from the inside out instantly repairing damage and strengthening as well as protecting from heat styling. This product is so easy to use as it’s leave-in! I use it after I wash my hair and before round-brush blow drying. It smells so wonderful too because it’s made of botanical ingredients. I’m biracial with wavy/curly hair and love that Aveda creates holistic beauty products that are developed for a wide variety of hair and skin types!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner, 6.7-Ounce Tube more...
Hi my name is Emma and I'm addicted to bleaching my hair. I adore my platinum hair, but the bleaching leaves it dry and fragile. Combing this and Olaplex has completely changed the game and allows me to bleach without as many consequences, like breakage and dryness. This replaces the much needed protein that is lost during the lightening process and leaves my hair moisturized and softer than it ever was in it's natural state. I recommend this to anyone who chemically treats their hair or to anyone who just feel their hair needs a refresher.
Johanna A.
Orlando, FL
I purchased the whole line after my hairdresser recommended it since my hair was so dry and breaking after having it bleached. It really helped my hair. For this product I left it in my hair for a minimum of 1 hour and whenever possible I would leave it in my hair overnight like my hairdresser recommended I do. I would do this once a week and it would leave my hair silky smooth. I did not give it 5 stars because all though it did help kick start my road to healthy hair, I wasn't crazy about the shampoo and conditioner but I did like the deep conditioner.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
My favorite Aveda conditioner. I am an Aveda Stylist and I use this on myself the most. Damage Remedy is great for chemically treated hair, like blondes. It leaves a nice slick conditioned feel to the hair, and helps with detangles. The best part is that it is all naturally derived from plants!
Sydney R.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner 1.4 oz more...
I love most aveda products and I'm a repeat user of this line! I love the travel sized for going out of town, especially if you're going somewhere and can't bring all of your hair stuff. It's super expensive but worth the splurge occasionally!
Brittany F.
Sobieski, WI
This is honestly the best conditioner I have ever tried. No conditioner has ever kept my hair this soft even when I'm in desperate need of a trim. I have really dry hair and get bayalage highlights and have never found a conditioner that makes my hair so soft. It repairs my hair better than anything.
Mae F.
Dose this product make your hair feel heavy and greasy looking?
Makayla K.
Denton, TX
Where is the best/cheapest place to get Aveda products?
Elena Q.
Haines city, FL
living proof or aveda?
Maria L.
Sacramento
Does this really work. I have thick curly, long hair .
Adrianna B.
sheboygan , WI
What type of shampoo is recommended to go with this conditioner?