Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner:

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• conditioners target the damaged areas of the hair for intense detangling that helps prevent breakage.
• hair is left feeling smooth and touchably soft

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

would you rather use damage remedy shampoo and conditioner or color conserve shampoo and conditioner?
Est ce que quelqu’un a deja essayé ce produit Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair?
Start your review of Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc.” in reviews
“I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!” in reviews
“But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down.” in reviews
L.O.V.E. I have long, curly, fine (but lots of it), frizzy, highlighted (with bleach) hair. After a hairdresser went a bit too heavy-handed with the bleach, no matter how many conditioning treatments I did, I couldn't get rid of the frizz and flyaways and my curls looked like an undefined mess (not what you want after you've just spent a small fortune at the hair dressers). After purchasing the moisturising hair masque from Aveda and sticking to my Be Curly routine to no avail, I decided to use the chat feature on the Aveda website. The advisor recommended damage remedy. OH MY GOODNESS, WHY DIDN"T I TRY IT EARLIER?! Immediately my hair looked great, it was incredible! No more flyaways and frizz and I was back to rocking my curls! I cannot express this enough- this range is a game changer! I used the Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner together and they remain my Aveda favs (even over Be Curly!). I have minis of the other bits in the Damage Remedy range but dont feel they're neccessary. Using the shampoo and conditioner and Olaplex No.3 (2-3x a week) as well as my normal Be Curly Curl Enhancer, Smooth Syling Creme and Confixor gel my hair was looking Fab! Damage Remedy allowed my hair to look like it wasnt the dry damaged mess that it was, while the Olaplex was actually repairing the damage and restoring health.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love this conditioner. I use it following the Damage Remedy Shampoo. It smells so good. After I shampoo and rinse, I apply a little bit to my palms and then apply to my hair starting at the ends. This product is so concentrated and a little goes a long way. I let it sit in my hair while I finish my shower and then I rinse it out. My hair feels so smooth. Before using this my ends were always dry and splitting. My hair is so healthy since I’ve been using this.
Playa Vista, CA
I love using this conditioner in conjunction with the damage remedy intensive treatment. It helps me get the knots out of my hair in no time and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. As far as conditioners go, this one is pretty good, but I wouldn’t say it is a miracle worker like it’s intensive treatment counterpart, and I would be open to swapping it for another conditioner in my routine before committing to another bottle.
Isanti
This is great conditioner for damaged hair. It’s not My favorite scent of Aveda’s Conditioners but it’s not terrible. It’s personally not my top favorite Aveda line since a few of their other lines are more suited for my hair now. I used this and color conserve more commonly when the I had colored hair since I need more repair in my haircare at the time.
Concepcion , TX
Love this product. 100% recommend. Yes the price is high buttttt the bottle lasts a long time for me. About a year sometimes longer. I use this when I feel my hair is at its lowest point and it is a hair saver! Smooth and effective everything you want out of a deep conditioning treatment. Treat yourself. You deserve the best and this is the best.
Rome
After using this conditioner, it will be hard to switch to another one. Simply the best conditioned I’ve ever tried. After conditioning the hair in the shower you can already tell the difference, the hair becomes smooth, silky and untangled. Even after blow-drying, the hair stays baby soft. The smell also is great, natural and delicate.
Tallahassee , FL
I love this so much! After I started coloring my hair blonde I noticed my hair started becoming more dry and damaged. I never colored my hair when I was younger and always had really healthy fine straight hair so I wanted to find something that would help repair my hair asap and was recommended to use this by my hair stylist. I began using the Blue Mava shampoo and Damage Remedy Restructuring conditioner together, followed by Daily Hair Repair and WOW, what a change instantly! My hair became so much more softer, smoother and healthier! It really does work! Because of the protein I would recommend switching off with a different conditioner throughout the week, such as Blue Mava conditioner (if you’re blonde) or Shampure conditioner (for any hair type). But using this drastically helped reduce my split ends and give me back healthier hair! I would highly recommend to anyone with dry and damaged hair or anyone who is coloring their hair.
Louisville, KY
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner. I love Aveda. I love that it’s made with Quinoa which retains moisture and seals split ends! This conditioner definitely is lighter of weight but it’s a powerhouse of a product! The price can be a little high but it’s worth it. I recommend you try this ASAP!
Antelope, CA
Love this product and have used it on and off for years. It’s great for dry, dehydrated, color treated hair and super tangly hair like mine. It’s not too hydrating that your hair is piling within a few hours but is quite lovely and my husband is obsessed with Aveda hair products so this is a must for our family.
linden
Unfortunately I color my hair way more frequently than I should which causes a ton of damage. I have very thick hair that gets build up very easily from anti-damage products. This is the only one I’ve found that works for my very odd hair type. It leaves it soft and shiny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
charlotte, NC