BY AVEDA #74 in Conditioner

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner:

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• conditioners target the damaged areas of the hair for intense detangling that helps prevent breakage.
• hair is left feeling smooth and touchably soft

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

• How often do you need to use this? 1 Answers
  • Does this work fine with fine, thick, bleached, naturally...1 Answers
  • How well does this conditioner work on fine hair ? My hai...2 Answers
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner
  • "But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc." in 1 review
  • "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!" in 1 review
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
This product from Aveda is amazing. This is just one of many amazing products they have. My hair gets so many compliments. At work my co workers would stop me and say can “I feel your hair”.... and they asked what do I use. And of course I give them the full review and how Aveda saved my hair and brought it back to life. I will never use anything else.
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! It smells great and it actually works to help repair damaged hair. This is one of my favorite Aveda products. The only downfall is that I no longer go to an Aveda salon so I either have to make an extra trip somewhere to purchase or order offline. However, you can often find coupon codes if you do choose to order online - just do a quick google search! Definitely a product I'd recommend for anyone with dry or damaged hair!
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
This literally smells like those dog treats that look like bacon. It’s so overpowering I don’t dare put this on my head in fear that someone will notice the fowl odor. I have extremely thick hair as well and this product did nothing to help detangle my thick long hair. I was highly discourage anyone from buying this until they change the fragrance.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
This product does work, if you use it often enough. It is expensive and you don’t get very much product, which is why I️ gave it 4 stars. However, if you are willing to pay the price, it is a good product. I️ have dry, color treated hair and it helps bring life back to my hair when I️ need it. I️ don’t really like the scent.
Hannah J.
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
For the price, this could definitely be improved in terms of effectiveness and amount of product you get. I also usually love the smell of aveda products but this one is a miss for me. It does well for me as a regular conditioner, I haven’t seen enough of an improvement in my bleached hair yet
Ellie N.
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
This is my absolutel favorite line from Aveda. I’ve used it for 2+
years and it has completely saved my hair from all the lightening I do to it. It helps add protein into the hair which then in return makes your hair strand stronger. 100% satisfied!
Michele W.
Chambersburg
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
This product is great for damaged hair. If used properly, it can repair your hair in a matter of weeks. Also good for taming frizz before blow drying. Add the damage shampoo and conditioner to the mix and the trio is great for repair.
Heather R.
Ocean Springs
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
This is my absolute favorite line, and I have literally tried them ALL! I have bleached hair and it was super damaged when I first started using this. This entire line saved my hair and didn’t weigh my fine hair down.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
This conditioner has changed my hair for the better. I had overcome a very bad lightening job. My hair was over processed, brittle, falling out. This conditioner has helped close my cuticles and has grown over 6 inches in just a half year! It’s shinier than ever, doesn’t weigh down my hair, and I use literally everyday between shampooings! So worth the money.
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
Damage Remedy has worked wonders on my hair! I love how every time I use it, my hair feels so smooth, healthy, and strong. I color my hair and use heat products with it on a daily basis, so I use this weekly to try to reverse the negative effects that can have on my hair! The scent is great as well!
Mae F.
Dose this product make your hair feel heavy and greasy looking?
Makayla K.
Denton, TX
Where is the best/cheapest place to get Aveda products?
Elena Q.
Haines city, FL
living proof or aveda?
Maria L.
Sacramento
Does this really work. I have thick curly, long hair .
Adrianna B.
sheboygan , WI
What type of shampoo is recommended to go with this conditioner?