Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAveda
Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner

Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner

Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.

would you rather use damage remedy shampoo and conditioner or color conserve shampoo and conditioner?
Est ce que quelqu’un a deja essayé ce produit Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair?
Start your review of Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner!
Product Highlights
this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc.in reviews
I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!in reviews
But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down.in reviews
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Rachel B.
My go to conditioner for when my hair starts to feel dry, frizzy, or after fresh highlights. It smooths my hair, leaves it so soft and much stronger. When I use this on the regular, I’ve noticed way less split ends and broken hairs. I love Aveda! Worth its weight in gold!
Pooja K.
Brighton, MA
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Pooja K.
I recently had an amazing visit to Aveda Hair Salon and tbh the product does wonders. I bought the shampoo conditioner set for hair damage remedy. The product is worth if you have rough, dry chemical treated hair. Do like👍👍
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by ErykahMariePampermefancy™ C.
This product from Aveda is amazing. This is just one of many amazing products they have. My hair gets so many compliments. At work my co workers would stop me and say can “I feel your hair”.... and they asked what do I use. And of course I give them the full review and how Aveda saved my hair and brought it back to life. I will never use anything else.
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is such an amazing product I use this every single day after showering I've compared it to keratin 20 and this works much better than that and plus it doesn't leave your hair crunchy after drying if your hair is severely damaged. Would recommend this to anyone who has damaged bleached and over processed hair.
Casey S.
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Casey S.
I have received 2 bottles of this in my fabfitfun box and it’s just okay. I don’t think it really repaired my hair... it smells good and is sorta a good leave in conditioner but just not as good as I hoped for.
Megun G.
Owosso, MI
I absolutely love this product. I will losing my hair due to health issues and this is helping protect it as it grows back. It is pricey but well worth it.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Heather H.
I am only assuming by the look of the photo that this is the damage repair treatment. I had just got a trial size but couldn't find it on this app or on aveda so if this is it I absolve it and need it to control my frizxy,frizzy, hsir
Stephanie P.
Round Rock, TX
On my first BIG bottle, I couldn't tell if I saw any improvements on my damaged hair... After my second bottle, I noticed that I wasn't having split ends and I wasn't losing much hair as before after shower. Yes, price is pretty steep but if you are having problems losing hair, I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer I.
1,245 reviews
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer I.
I feel like I paid way too much for this. I have recently just got this because it’s what my salon told me to get or they would no longer be able to work on my hair. It was a big waste of money because it dries my head out like crazy
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner uploaded by Crystal T.
Amazing product and worth the high price point. It helps repair my hair from color and heat damage and after using, my hair looks healthier, has more shine and bounce and no split ends. I definitely saw an improvement after several uses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren P.