Aveda Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner
Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling and leave it smooth and soft.
Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences
damage remedy™ restructuring conditioner:
Conditioner with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• conditioners target the damaged areas of the hair for intense detangling that helps prevent breakage.
• hair is left feeling smooth and touchably soft
Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 66 Q&A
- "But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down." in 1 review
- "this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc." in 1 review
- "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!" in 1 review
years and it has completely saved my hair from all the lightening I do to it. It helps add protein into the hair which then in return makes your hair strand stronger. 100% satisfied!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos