Aveda Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment uploaded by Brittany W.Aveda Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment uploaded by Sarah T.

BY AVEDA

Intensive treatment packed with quinoa protein strengthens damaged hair with deep repair. Leaves hair feeling healthy, smooth and strong.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Phenyl Trimethicone , Glycerin , Stearyl Alcohol , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Lactic Acid , Squalane , Tocopherol , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethiconol , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Polyquaternium-10 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43520>

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
My favorite treatment in masque form. I work at an Aveda Concept Salon, that’s where I first found out about this product. I like to use this 1-2 a week depending on when I feel that my hair needs it. I leave on for up to 5 minutes to get best results. I had really dark hair for a long time and have started transitioning to blonde a few months ago, so this has been really helpful in making my hair regain its strength and protein while retaining the softness.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Over the years, my hair has been many different colors! Although hair color is a fun way to express myself, all the chemical treatments left my hair feeling dry, split, and dull. My stylist recommended this treatment masque, and I now use it weekly! It repairs any damage done to hair by bleach,hair color, or perms/relaxers, and leaves my hair feeling soft, strong, and healthy. I’d highly recommend this product to anyone who colors their hair!
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I am being straight up honest when I say that this product SAVED my hair. I had super bleached and toned, extremely damaged, hair. My hair was literally breaking off. The stylist I was working with (who was amazing) suggested this product as well as the rest of this line. I saw an almost overnight different in the softness and appearance of my hair. Plus it smells amazing. You need it.
Rachel T.
Louisville , KY
Such a great product! After coloring and bleaching my hair this product always helps put the healthy look and feel to my hair! Love that it is a 6 in 1 including a heat protectant!
Hannah J.
I bought the whole damage remedy line and this is my favorite product so far of them all! It makes my hair feel really nice and it isn’t heavy. I can put it on my roots without my hair looking greasy as well! The only downside is how much it costs for as little product as you get
bvasil V.
Davie
LOVE LOVE LOVE I use this product once a week and it has changed my life. I recently went platinum blonde and this mask is helping me keep healthy and shiny hair
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I love love love this mask. I can use it for a few minutes in the shower for a quick treatment or I can leave it in for 20-30 and my hair feels amazing. I have fine, wavy, color treated hair and this works miracles on any dry parts of my hair while adding shine. My hair always feels so soft and is so shiny after using this. I love it so much I have sample sizes, regular tubes, and now I even have a liter size. It's a little expensive but totally worth the cost for me.
Melissa V.
Aveda is so well known for the natural ingredients and holistic approach towards health and styling. This product most likely did a great job on my hair, however, it left my hair feeling like I had product in it. It was a little hard to get my hand through my hair when it dried. I only used about a dime worth ( I have long hair). The price is middle ground, TIP: join the rewards program!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great brand and an awesome product. I love how well it works at making my hair feel soft and look great. It is affordable and easy on my hair. I love it and use it daily. AI totally recommend this and will continue to use it because it is so great.
Stephanie W.
Earlysville, VA
I use Aveda hair products exclusively and since I have switched I constantly get compliments on my hair and the way my hair smells. Even my husband, who normally doesn't notice things like that, doesn't mind my spending the extra money on Aveda because he sees a difference.

I have very thick, curly hair, which means dryness is an issue for me. I use the Damage Remedy Intensive Treatment weekly and it helps boost the moisture and defines my curl. It also has an incredible scent. It's a little pricey, but buying the larger bottle brings down the cost per ounce (same with most Aveda products). The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I can decide if this product or the Dry Remedy Treatment Masque is more effective. They are both GREAT!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried this?
Melissa V.
Can this be used daily? Bi-daily maybe?
Valerie O.
How effective is this product?
Eva B.
Brooklyn
How does Aveda Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment compare to Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3? Currently using Ola with great results in terms of breakage but i hate that the container is so small compared to price point..

back