BY AVEDA

Aveda Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment Sample (25ml) deeply penetrates hair to repair smooth and seal dry damaged and chemically-treated hair. The conditioning plant-based blend is sulphate free ensuring no further damage to hair. Suitable for all hair types the nourishing treatment restores softness and shine whilst helping to restructure the hair from the inside out. Directions for use: Squeeze out excess water and smooth conditioner through lengths and ends. Leave for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Aveda
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am being straight up honest when I say that this product SAVED my hair. I had super bleached and toned, extremely damaged, hair. My hair was literally breaking off. The stylist I was working with (who was amazing) suggested this product as well as the rest of this line. I saw an almost overnight different in the softness and appearance of my hair. Plus it smells amazing. You need it.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mask. I can use it for a few minutes in the shower for a quick treatment or I can leave it in for 20-30 and my hair feels amazing. I have fine, wavy, color treated hair and this works miracles on any dry parts of my hair while adding shine. My hair always feels so soft and is so shiny after using this. I love it so much I have sample sizes, regular tubes, and now I even have a liter size. It's a little expensive but totally worth the cost for me.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand and an awesome product. I love how well it works at making my hair feel soft and look great. It is affordable and easy on my hair. I love it and use it daily. AI totally recommend this and will continue to use it because it is so great.
Alysia R.