Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair

Leave-in treatment that instantly repairs and protects from heat styling. Detangles and helps protect from breakage and damage due to heat styling.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ daily hair repair:

• Instantly repairs and protects from heat styling.
  • 97% naturally derived* leave-in treatment instantly repairs the integrity of hair's surface.
  • helps protect the hair against breakage and thermal damage up to 450°.
  • formulated with quinoa protein, this leave-in treatment helps give you stronger, longer hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed , Methyl Soyate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Squalane , Alcohol , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate

How do u use it?
I was wondering if this is good for color-treated hair that is not bleached but color treated in the unnatural colors, like purple and blues? Also, does it make the color last longer?
Do you use this instead of conditioner?
Start your review of Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair!
How would you rate this product?
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair uploaded by Brandi M.
This product saved my hair today. My hair became so knotted up while riding 4-wheelers, jumping on the trampoline, and rolling around with the kids today. I'm out of my go to product for situations like this. I found this while rummaging through my bathroom cabinet and decided to finally give it a try. After showing I applied it to my damp hair and was amazed at how easy my brush worked through the knots with little pain. My hair feels smooth and is shiny and it's only the first use. I can't wait to see how it improves my hair over on the next week or so. I will definitely keep this in my arsenal for extreme knots and for protection from heat from my straightener. Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
Scottsdale, AZ
I can’t speak highly enough of any Aveda product. This daily leave in conditioner has reconstructed my hair and protected I am ways that I can’t even imagine. My hairstylist uses Aveda products and she recommended that since I have psoriasis on my scalp and I wash my hair daily. During my haircuts I would have to get at least an inch or more off which was more than normal for me. After I started using the Aveda damage remedy daily hair repair I went back, I believe 2 to 3 haircuts after, And she actually said that I didn’t need to get a haircut because my hair was really healthy at that point. That speaks volumes to me and I will never use another hair care product except for Aveda.
Reston, VA
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair uploaded by Sarah R.
I am in love with this product!! I have only used it once and noticed a huge improvement in the look of my ends specifically. I have very dry ends, that tend to split easily and get really frizzy after a day or so without shampooing. This product smells great, is easy to apply and I think it helped speed up my overall blow dry time. I am on day three and my ends still look great and I am planning on working this in to my normal hair routine. Totally recommend buying even though it's a tad pricey.
hyannis
Absolutely in love with this product!!! After one week use your hair will be healed with a quinoa based protein that rebuilds the hair strand and smooths the cuticle of your hair! After heavy chemical dyes and hot heat styling this is the perfect product to regenerate your hair. With a built in heat protectant, using this product on towel dried hair after the shower before a blowdry is a MUST. You wont be dissapointed with this product, and being 95% plant d Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair erived is a plus!!!!
Vancouver , BC
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair uploaded by Vianelle Z.
This stuff has changed my life. I discovered this through my FabFitFun fall box and I plan to continue buying this when I run out. This stuff makes my hair feel healthy and silky and soft like NO OTHER! My preferred way to use this is after washing, I squeeze out a generous amount on my hands and run it through my hair from root to ends. Then I follow with a little Moroccan oil and then blow dry. This stuff not only leaves my hair soft and manageable but it helps with protecting from heat during styling so my hair doesn’t feel fried or frizzy anymore! This stuff has really changed my damaged hair. I use heat on it almost everyday and I do colour it every couple months so my hair suffers from a lot. This stuff has legit brought it back to life and has made my hair feel like hair again. I can not believe how well this works. ♥️
Savannah, GA
This product is a saving grace for dry, damaged hair! I thought it was a little pricey but now that I know how little I have to use each time - I think it’s a fair price! It only takes a little bit, pea size amount! When the right amount is used your hair is sleek, the appearance of split ends diminishes and it lasts until the next wash! For reference I have thin/fine hair that’s on the oily side! Trying to train my hair to go longer periods of time between washes. Currently I wash daily!
Mount Dora, FL
I received this in my Fall Fab Fit Fun Box and was interested to try. I have been disappointed by Aveda products in the past but was willing to give it a try. It was a watery liquid, not a creamy texture like I imagined, it would have been better in a pump. The smell was decent, didn’t absolutely hate it. The way it made my hair feel was ok. So overall the product was ok. I am still using it so that is a good sign!
Barnstable
“AVEDA”-o-lutely in love with this leave in hair cream. My hair puts the frizz in Mrs. Frizzle from the magic school bus. I put a little bit of this in every morning (shower or not) and it tames the hair of that belongs in Sahara desert making it look as though I’d just stepped out of the salon. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the cost; it’s a little pricey but it is worth it.
New Castle , DE
Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair uploaded by Darya G.
Not my favorite product for hair but very very good!) Easy in using, do not make my hair greasy at all! I use it twice a week and it's enough for me. It's a good protection against high temperature. Smells nice, not too strong and I like it! Price is very good, affordable! So I can recommend it 👍
Erie, PA
I got this in my fab fit fun box and was really looking forward to trying it because a lot of products don’t do anything for my hair and I use aveda shampoo and I’m always looking for a good heat protectant, but this literally does nothing for my hair, it did not help with any of the heat damage I have in my hair and it smells so funky, I’m honestly disappointed in this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antioch, IL
2 months ago
blanca B. • 2 months ago
I had fried my hair from dying it and then swimming daily in a chlorinated pool. I thought my hair was done for but I tried tresemme hair masks and it revived dead hair. I def reccomend giving them a try
Edison, NJ