BY AVEDA

Leave-in treatment that instantly repairs and protects from heat styling. Detangles and helps protect from breakage and damage due to heat styling.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ daily hair repair:

• Instantly repairs and protects from heat styling.
  • 97% naturally derived* leave-in treatment instantly repairs the integrity of hair's surface.
  • helps protect the hair against breakage and thermal damage up to 450°.
  • formulated with quinoa protein, this leave-in treatment helps give you stronger, longer hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed , Methyl Soyate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Squalane , Alcohol , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate

• Does this work for highlighted hair?1 Answers
  • Is this a leave in conditioner or should I use this only?...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I wanted to love this product (as I enjoy so many Aveda products) however this one did not live up to my expectations.  The nozzle is very small and it takes a lot of pressure to squeeze out an appropriate amount of product.    The effect of the leave in conditioner/protein serum is subtle at best, the Kerastase cement thermique makes my hair feeling soft, silky, and smells amazing! I will not repurchase this and instead repurchase the Kerastase version (it's pretty much the same price).
Allison R.
chicago
Any aveda product is fabulous. I got this product after a haircut when my ends were still feeling a little brittle after the summer heat. This product helped so much, my ends felt much softer and stronger after a few applications. It didn’t leave my hair feeling oily either.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
I love Aveda products. They always smells so good and feels so light on my hair. It helped my damaged hair because I color my hair a lot. It helped with my dry ends. When I went to cosmetology school we used Aveda products on our clients and they always loved them. Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
Tashza T.
I’ve using this leave in treatment for 2 years now, Since coloring my hair. It’s helped my hair feel so soft and reduces breakage and dry ends! It’s a little pricy for the amount you get, but a little goes a long way. I usually can make a bottle last a few months and I have extremely curly hair!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This product is great if you have split ends, tangles, or damaged hair from heat/color. I use this on my wet hair after every wash, focusing on the ends and anywhere that I have course/damaged hair. This product helps to detangle and repair your hair, giving a soft and moisturized feel to your hair. Also, it smells amazing, with a natural, herbal fragrance. It also protects your hair from heat styling. I use this in conjunction with other aveda styling products and I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
They should make this in a bigger size! I’ve used different products for my damaged ends and they sucked. It made my hair look greasy at the ends, but Avedas damage remedy doesn’t. My hair absorbs it and my ends look like the rest of my hair.
Claire H.
Shakopee
This is a MUST for me!  It works great on your hair!  There was a point where my hair was insanely brittle and damaged, and it felt gross and rough.  I started using this while I was in school at Aveda, and it helps fix my hair pretty well!  Not obviously the only way to really help your hair is to get the damaged parts cut off, but this helps make your hair feel a lot better!
Bryan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am obsessed with this product. It has really turned around the damage in my hair. It also has heat protectant and I've really seen a change in how it affects what my straightener and hair dryer do to my hair.
Natalie M.
Santa Cruz
Love this. Makes my tangly highlighted hair manageable and smooth without weighing it down. Sometimes I alternate other leave in conditioners so my hair doesn't get used to it. Recommended for sure.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love the signature smell of this serum! I bought this at the salon where I get my hair colored. I have long, fine, and thin blonde hair and this doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I really focus it on the ends to combat dryness and split ends. I have not seen a HUGE difference, but I think it is good to battle heat & styling.. plus is smells so good!!
Lisa F.
Does this work for highlighted hair?
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this a leave in conditioner or should I use this only? I have wavy hair with scalp issues and not sure if this would help. Thanks

Dermstore