BY AVEDA

Leave-in treatment that instantly repairs and protects from heat styling. Detangles and helps protect from breakage and damage due to heat styling.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

damage remedy™ daily hair repair:

• Instantly repairs and protects from heat styling.
  • 97% naturally derived* leave-in treatment instantly repairs the integrity of hair's surface.
  • helps protect the hair against breakage and thermal damage up to 450°.
  • formulated with quinoa protein, this leave-in treatment helps give you stronger, longer hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed , Methyl Soyate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge A Deux Rangs , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Squalane , Alcohol , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate

• Do you use this product on wet or dry hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work for highlighted hair?1 Answers
  • Is this a leave in conditioner or should I use this only?...1 Answers
Rio N.
Wichita
This product is amazing! I ran out for a while and I could tell my hair suffered tremendously!!! All of avedas products are quite wonderful. This is just my favorite. The scent is super light and the product itself is light too! But you know when it’s on because your hair is so soft.
Lisa K.
Purchased at: Aveda
This product has been a game changer in my hair routine! There is no residue like other product. I have fine hair so anytime I try something new I run the risk of weighing my hair down. I love that this gives great results without making my hair look worse!
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I wanted to love this product (as I enjoy so many Aveda products) however this one did not live up to my expectations.  The nozzle is very small and it takes a lot of pressure to squeeze out an appropriate amount of product.    The effect of the leave in conditioner/protein serum is subtle at best, the Kerastase cement thermique makes my hair feeling soft, silky, and smells amazing! I will not repurchase this and instead repurchase the Kerastase version (it's pretty much the same price).
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
Absolutely LOVE! I have pretty healthy hair, but about halfway down it's pretty dry. It's super long and the ends sometimes get kinky because they are dry and people used to comment on it and me having split ends or needing a hair cut. I went to a different salon one day (Beehive Salon in West Seattle, would highly recommend) and told the girl to clip my split ends and that I didn't care how much length it was but to get rid of them. She said I didn't have too much splitting at the ends of my hair and that it was just dry and used this on my ends and it made a huge difference. I immediately bought it there that day and this size bottle lasted me about 8 months. It made my hair less prone to tangling, weird kinks, and look less damaged. I ran out a few months ago but I definitely plan on buying a new bottle when I have it in my budget!
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I love Aveda products. They always smells so good and feels so light on my hair. It helped my damaged hair because I color my hair a lot. It helped with my dry ends. When I went to cosmetology school we used Aveda products on our clients and they always loved them. Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
Tashza T.
I’ve using this leave in treatment for 2 years now, Since coloring my hair. It’s helped my hair feel so soft and reduces breakage and dry ends! It’s a little pricy for the amount you get, but a little goes a long way. I usually can make a bottle last a few months and I have extremely curly hair!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This product is great if you have split ends, tangles, or damaged hair from heat/color. I use this on my wet hair after every wash, focusing on the ends and anywhere that I have course/damaged hair. This product helps to detangle and repair your hair, giving a soft and moisturized feel to your hair. Also, it smells amazing, with a natural, herbal fragrance. It also protects your hair from heat styling. I use this in conjunction with other aveda styling products and I would definitely recommend it.
Skye B.
New Port Richey, FL
First of all I have really bleached hair and this stuff is amazing. My stylist had me use it and my hair has never felt softer or stronger. My hair feels so healthy no matter what I do to it, still really thick, strong, soft and no split ends
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
They should make this in a bigger size! I’ve used different products for my damaged ends and they sucked. It made my hair look greasy at the ends, but Avedas damage remedy doesn’t. My hair absorbs it and my ends look like the rest of my hair.
Claire H.
Shakopee
This is a MUST for me!  It works great on your hair!  There was a point where my hair was insanely brittle and damaged, and it felt gross and rough.  I started using this while I was in school at Aveda, and it helps fix my hair pretty well!  Not obviously the only way to really help your hair is to get the damaged parts cut off, but this helps make your hair feel a lot better!
Amber S.
London
Do you use this product on wet or dry hair?
Lisa F.
Does this work for highlighted hair?
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this a leave in conditioner or should I use this only? I have wavy hair with scalp issues and not sure if this would help. Thanks

Amazon